Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

OEM STYLE 116 RIMS, TIRES, TPMS

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2010 535i Alpine white Premium PKG -Two tone cream/beige Dakota leather seat trim -Universal garage door opener -Auto-dimming pwr folding exterior mirrors -Auto-dimming rearview mirror -Illum inner door handles -Illum door storage bins -Front footwell lighting -Rear entry/exit lighting -Additional trunk lighting -LED exterior ground lighting -High Definition Radio -Heated Front Seats DVD-Based Navigation System -Controller w/voice command system -Expanded iDrive system -Real time traffic info

I purchased my vehicle in June and same day removed the factory setup and put on my Breytons. The salesman at the dealer told me they had these wheels sent out to be chromed as they do not come like this standard. The tires are Goodyear Eagle RS-A 225/50R17. Also comes with factory tire pressure monitor system. The tires are pretty much brand new except for some miles put on by people test driving the vehicle before I bought it. The pics are off some website but they are of the same quality and style. I'll try to get some pics from my phone and post them later. Asking $1800 OBO. Local pick up preferred.
Attached Thumbnails OEM STYLE 116 RIMS, TIRES, TPMS-w02.jpg   OEM STYLE 116 RIMS, TIRES, TPMS-w03.jpg   OEM STYLE 116 RIMS, TIRES, TPMS-w05.jpg   OEM STYLE 116 RIMS, TIRES, TPMS-w06.jpg  
Old 01-10-2012, 03:39 PM
Members

My Ride: 2010 535i Alpine white Premium PKG -Two tone cream/beige Dakota leather seat trim -Universal garage door opener -Auto-dimming pwr folding exterior mirrors -Auto-dimming rearview mirror -Illum inner door handles -Illum door storage bins -Front footwell lighting -Rear entry/exit lighting -Additional trunk lighting -LED exterior ground lighting -High Definition Radio -Heated Front Seats DVD-Based Navigation System -Controller w/voice command system -Expanded iDrive system -Real time traffic info

Let me know what you guys think about my asking price. I figure its a fair price for all the items...
Old 01-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

Tough sale on this forum at any price. A vast majority of us stay away from chrome with the exception of chrome lips on a nice set of 3 piece wheels

You might move them faster on eBay or another forum....maybe even Craigslist. Hate to be Debbie downer but you asked lol
Old 01-11-2012, 01:37 AM
Members

Originally Posted by umichchris
Tough sale on this forum at any price. A vast majority of us stay away from chrome with the exception of chrome lips on a nice set of 3 piece wheels

You might move them faster on eBay or another forum....maybe even Craigslist. Hate to be Debbie downer but you asked lol
Ya I figured. I've had them on craigslist a few times with only one bite but turned out they wouldnt fit the guys vehicle. I'd keep them if I lived anywhere but so cal maybe as a winter setup but I just dont need them here. Anyhow, appreciate the honesty.

oh by the way, by any chance are you military? noticed some lingo that I think we would only know lol
Old 01-11-2012, 07:18 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

no sir, im not military. but my father was a marine (Vietnam vet) and i spent about two years doing marketing & advertising for the US Navy a while back so some of the lingo may have carried over...

"oh by the way, by any chance are you military? noticed some lingo that I think we would only know lol "

Old 01-12-2012, 03:03 AM
Members

Originally Posted by umichchris
no sir, im not military. but my father was a marine (Vietnam vet) and i spent about two years doing marketing & advertising for the US Navy a while back so some of the lingo may have carried over...

"oh by the way, by any chance are you military? noticed some lingo that I think we would only know lol "

that explains it, very nice. im a marine as well. i asked because of the debbie downer comment. we were always saying that lol