Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

New York. M5 ASR Gen III Exhaust for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2012 | 11:00 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.
Default New York. M5 ASR Gen III Exhaust for sale

Hello everyone;
I've had this exhaust on my car for a year and a few months when i switched it with a complete RPI system. Just purchased an Audi R8 and will be selling the M5. This by far has been the best exhaust i've ever owned and everyone who has owned it will admit to that. Def increase in HP, light weight, Only exhaust that is 3'' inch all the way from Section 1 to 3. I've done so many rallies here in NY with all kind of exotic cars and i promise you this that it puts Italian super car driver to wonder what car is that? You get the true v10 engine sound through this system. Yes there is def some drone but you should expect that from any after market exhaust. You can find a lot of info on the web about it. Only exhaust that has matched RPI performance but sound whole a lot better.
I prefer a local sale but if someone wants it to be shipped they'll have to arrange everything since i am a very these days and i'll gladly pack it up and send it.
Asking price is $1600 for all 3 sections. Will only sell the whole system. Exhaust is in Perfect condition and is stainless steel. Looks New. Fitment is perfect. ASR Gen 3 Type R (race)
serious inquires only Kevin 646 420 5718.

Video taken of my car when i first put up this exhaust. Courtesy of DKNY (a well known fellow member)

There are a few more very recent pics of my car with the exhaust on our shop's website at Wrench Auto Repair.. If there is a local buyer i might put on the exhaust for you also to save you some money and headache.
Attached Thumbnails New York. M5 ASR Gen III Exhaust for sale-photo.jpg  
Old 11-20-2012 | 06:53 AM
New Members

do you have any pics of the mufflers and how they fit with the bumper? this is a beautiful sounding exhaust