Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

NAVandTV2go with idrive controller

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 06:58 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533596

Price is $375 SHIPPED

Brand New
Old 05-20-2011, 01:22 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 528i Alpine White

Does it come with a camera? any issues with it?

Does it have any warranty by chance?

Thanks
Old 05-20-2011, 01:48 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System

Honestly, I bought this unit and lots of members on e90post installed this. It is plug and play and it is integrated into the idrive through the idrive control knob. As far as warranty, I would doubt it since I bought it 3 years ago and it was just sitting in the box. I posted the website of the company that made this unit. I would try and direct all questions towards them. No camera or anything else was included. Everyone had to purchase it separately. Hope I was a little help and not completely useless lol.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:20 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by houbmw
Honestly, I bought this unit and lots of members on e90post installed this. It is plug and play and it is integrated into the idrive through the idrive control knob. As far as warranty, I would doubt it since I bought it 3 years ago and it was just sitting in the box. I posted the website of the company that made this unit. I would try and direct all questions towards them. No camera or anything else was included. Everyone had to purchase it separately. Hope I was a little help and not completely useless lol.
dont have navigation on my e60 it is a 2007 pre-lci
will this system still work? pls pm me
thanks so much
Old 05-21-2011, 02:37 PM
Senior Members

Hey buddy!

You do not need navigation. This unit allows you to view whatever you want on the idrive screen. So you could hook up a xbox, a reverse camera, a tv tuner, an aftermarket naviagtion and the idrive controller would allow you to switch through all of those devices through the idrive controller. Its plug-and-play so its as simple as connecting the two wires into the idrive screen. Hope this helped!
Old 05-21-2011, 03:20 PM
Senior Members

JG, from what I remember, you need to have aux input to have sound; well either that or use fm modulator but it definitely will work with the non nav system. I was about to get the same unit to watch dvd for my daughter but since I didn't have the aux input, I decided to go different route.

GLWS
Old 05-21-2011, 09:03 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by rctmthouse
JG, from what I remember, you need to have aux input to have sound; well either that or use fm modulator but it definitely will work with the non nav system. I was about to get the same unit to watch dvd for my daughter but since I didn't have the aux input, I decided to go different route.

GLWS
Actually I do have the aux input
Thanks so much for the input I really appreciate it
Old 05-22-2011, 07:18 AM
Senior Members

Hey buddy, sorry about that! I forgot that you need either the AUX input or you would have to purchase a FM transmitter. There were TONS of members that purchased this unit on e60.net and on e90post, but when I do a search I can not seem to find the threads. Hopefully someone can chime and add to this! Thanks for looking!
Old 05-23-2011, 06:24 AM
Senior Members

$330 shipped!
Old 05-27-2011, 08:44 PM
Senior Members

$300 shipped

Quick Reply: NAVandTV2go with idrive controller