Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

MINT OEM M6 WHEELS AND TIRES FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 05:21 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550i Alpine white

Originally Posted by Tbone550i' post='723131' date='Nov 17 2008, 09:13 AM
Thanks for all of your kinds words. I'm pretty excited as we have two crazy boys currently and this one will be a little girl (so they say).

On the car seats.....My kids are still pretty young and with the way I like to drive the 550i.......it's unlikely my wife will let me ditch the 5-point harnesses at this point and go with only boosters.
Aww..congrats on the lil girl, that will be differant from the two boys
Old 11-17-2008, 05:33 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Sapphire/ Black leather, NAV, Sports Pkg, Active Steering, Shadow Trim, PDC, Heated Seats/Wheel, Logic 7 Sound, 6 Disc Changer, Blue Tooth, Comfort Access/Seats, ACS Aluminum Pedals, Bi-Xenon lamps and MTEC 2X Super White Foglights

On the wheels/tires.....Unfortunately I'm not in the position were I need to sell them right now, so it will simply depend on if there is someone out there that is looking to do this mod and wants to save a ton of money rather then going through a dealer (I'm just not looking to onload them quickly at a loss).

PRICE - It seems that most of my PM's are questions asking what I want for the set (which I completely understand).....so I'm just going to post what I want to sell them for and save us all some time. Looking for $2875. I live in Northern VA and from what I can gather that is a fair price. I'd be willing to ship/accept Paypal (both at the buyers expense) or meet someone within reason to deliver. I will upload some more pics this evening that I have of the wheels. It is very hard to capture the numbering/letters inside the wheel with my camera, but it has the part number (see post #1) says ET12 and ET17 fro the fronts and rears and it says BMW on each wheel.

Let me know if your interested and maybe we can work it out, and yes these would look great under your Christmas tree. More pics coming tonight.
Old 11-17-2008, 08:21 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Alpine White on Black interior, Sport and Premium Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Xenon Adaptive Headlights, Mtec V2.1 angel eyes,Hoen Fog Lights, Full M-Tech kit, ACS pedals, LED plate lights, CF Steering Wheel badge, CF Titanium trim, OE

i was a very bad boy so i think santa won't give these nice wheels to me
good luck with the sale bro!!
Old 11-17-2008, 09:49 AM
Members

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 545i 6 speed manual, Auburn Interior, Dinan intake, RDSport exhaust.

no offense, and i realize that you don't wanna lose money, but you should expect to get about $1800 for those. after all they are used. if you really don't need to sell them then you should probably just keep them.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:28 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 545i SMG

Originally Posted by kinglenario' post='723314' date='Nov 17 2008, 12:49 PM
no offense, and i realize that you don't wanna lose money, but you should expect to get about $1800 for those. after all they are used. if you really don't need to sell them then you should probably just keep them.
+1

Used is Used.
You should keep them.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:09 PM
Members

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 545i 6 speed manual, Auburn Interior, Dinan intake, RDSport exhaust.

yeah, i pm'd and was gonna offer 1800 which i think is fair.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:52 AM
Members

yep, i'm willing to buy. no response from tbone
Old 11-21-2008, 06:25 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Sapphire/ Black leather, NAV, Sports Pkg, Active Steering, Shadow Trim, PDC, Heated Seats/Wheel, Logic 7 Sound, 6 Disc Changer, Blue Tooth, Comfort Access/Seats, ACS Aluminum Pedals, Bi-Xenon lamps and MTEC 2X Super White Foglights

Originally Posted by kinglenario' post='727515' date='Nov 21 2008, 08:52 AM
yep, i'm willing to buy. no response from tbone
Guys sorry I have been out of touch. I will try to post more pics tonight as well as the inside wheel shots that someone asked for. Anyway, if your not interested, then your not interested........but $1800-$2000 is not going to get it done. So if anyone finds a better deal go ahead on jump on it, I won't be offended at all, but lets just make sure we're comparing apples to apples. Feel free to make me an offer but again $1,800-$2,000 is not going to get it done.

As for what's on eBay. There is a dealer on there that sells new sets for $2,325 but again this is wheels only.....not tires/ no center caps/not mounted/balanced/valve stems......probably going to run you at least another $1500.

As for the ebay sales with wheels and tires.....I only see one and they include it all......with the only problem that the seller says the tires are shot and need to be replaced! That says something about how new the wheels are and they have uneven wear......that would make a buyer think twice and of course need to buy tires....and pay for mounting/balancing/and stems, which is likely another $1400 all in. Basically your wasting some shipping money buy even having the shot tires on there....

I also got quotes on Miro's with very cheap tires on them for $1,900, which really can't compare to OEM's with Conti Sport Contact 2's on them.

Make me an offer and I will post more pics tonight. If anyone is local....feel free to stop by. I would love to have another member validate the condition of these wheels.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:49 AM
Members

you have used wheels. you're looking at $2000 tops. just put em on ebay then. people buying used wheels want to save some money or they would just buy new ones.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:33 AM
Members

My Ride: '08 535i SPORT l Deep Sea Blue l 19" AC Schnitzers Type IV Forged l GP Thunders & Hoen Fogs l SolarGuard 28%

ive been keepin' up with this thread & heres my $.02.....i personally dont think what you're asking for is unreasonable altho for a few hundred more or as alternative one can go wit quality aftermarket wheels like the 19" RDSports that just got re-listed so thats something to think abouts???

fyi....i found factory OEM 167 here: http://www.wheelcollision.com (granted they refinished) if i didnt make recent purchase i did be offering u $2500......GL wit the sale buddy!!!

Quick Reply: MINT OEM M6 WHEELS AND TIRES FOR SALE