Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Many new parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 07:12 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 BMW E60, Titanium Silver with original BMW Mtec front, aprons, M5 trunk cover, badging, de-chroming, M5 steering wheel, M5 mags BBK JBT 380 mm 6 pot front 355 4 pot rear / Eibach Pro Spring Kit - ICE - Genisis LOC converter, Alpine Multi Media Manager, DLS Ultimate Big 5 amp, Morel Elate 6 front speakers, MB Quart rear speakers, 2 sets SEAS Lotus 10" subs, IPOD interface via Harman Kardon Drive+Play, Critical Mass 10 Farad power capacitor, best of both worlds... Also Bluetooth interface, M5 original sport exhaust, M door sills, and more...

Here we have to take the car as it comes, BMW sets 2 levels standard and SE.
As you can see from my ride - I have had BMW make a LOT of mods before I took delivery.
All the parts I upgraded I have the originals.
All are 100% new from a Titanium Grey 2007 E60 525i.
Set of 4 123 model rims with tires
left & right mirrors
Sport steering wheel
M-Tech front with lights
M tech rear with red reflectors
Standard Exhaust
Standard brakes & rotors
Chrome trims around doors
And more... I am currently on business in China, will be back home on the weekend and could take photos if requested.
All parts are new, never been on the road with the exception of the brakes, they have 400 km (220 miles) on them, bought a set of M5 brakes from quad-m on Ebay and they should arrive next week.
I will eventually put the items on E-Bay, I buy and sell a lot there, but until now the items are still at the dealer, no time to pick it all up.
I am in Thailand but sell and ship to the US and EU all the time, have a 100% E-Bay rating, prices would be considerate of the increased shipping costs.
If interested you can e-mail me or PM me.
Ted Conner
URACA
Old 04-25-2007, 08:28 AM
Contributors

you've got pm.
Old 04-25-2007, 02:52 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 BMW E60, Titanium Silver with original BMW Mtec front, aprons, M5 trunk cover, badging, de-chroming, M5 steering wheel, M5 mags BBK JBT 380 mm 6 pot front 355 4 pot rear / Eibach Pro Spring Kit - ICE - Genisis LOC converter, Alpine Multi Media Manager, DLS Ultimate Big 5 amp, Morel Elate 6 front speakers, MB Quart rear speakers, 2 sets SEAS Lotus 10" subs, IPOD interface via Harman Kardon Drive+Play, Critical Mass 10 Farad power capacitor, best of both worlds... Also Bluetooth interface, M5 original sport exhaust, M door sills, and more...

Originally Posted by ro11dice' post='417696' date='Apr 25 2007, 11:28 PM
you've got pm.
Many thanks to all for the interest and the PM's.

Have answered all PM's, will be back on the weekend and will make photos of all items & post them.

Also the bumpers I am selling are PDC model as one member asked, sorry I did not mention it.

Also the items I am selling are as listed that I have taked off my car (not the new M5 mods!).

Will proceed in this way before I list them on Ebay:
1. I will take pics and post to this thread
2. I will ask my neighbor, head of DHL Danzas Air & Ocean for pricing quotes on the large items (rims bumpers etc) to the US.
3. Anyone asking pricing will get a VERY fair price with the consideration of the shipping costs.
So give me a few days to get the pics made and the prices for shipping, then I will be able to post costs for those interested

I have PAYPAL account 100% verified for any purchases, you can see my EBAY history under my EBAY ID teddythailand, 100% for both buying and selling, never a negative.

Will do my best to get the photos and shipping cost at the soonest,

Thanks,

Ted Conner
Old 04-27-2007, 05:55 PM
Members

Thanks to all that PM and e-mailed me.

I am back from my business trip, and went to BMW yesterday and took photos of the parts.

Note that these are from a 2007 BMW E60 525i, they are Titanium Silver color and have are brand new, never been on the road.

I will try to post the photos in the best order, and will make the following corrections / informations:

Rims are NOT 123 model they are 128 model. Tires are brand new, never been on the road.

Steering wheel is not the sport model, it is the standard model, and it has the airbag.

Bumpers have PDC holes, and include the fog lights.

Exhaust as shown is for a 525 and is new and for sale (the one below the 525 exhaust in the photo is my M5 right side exhaust and it is NOT for sale).

I added the "De Chrome" kit to my car, so all the chrome strips you see in one of the photos are the ones they removed from around the windows to put the M5 style blacked out ones on, there were too many to photograph seperately, but they again are all new never on the road.

NOTE Thailand cars are RIGHT HAND DRIVE. All parts are the same as LEFT HAND DRIVE (like USA), witn one exception (I think) - I believe the MIRROR GLASS on the rear view mirrors may be different, having the convex part on the left side mirror here, but may be on the right side mirror there, but I am not sure. Also I do not know if the glass can be changed from one to the other, maybe it is possible, and maybe they are the same, I am just not sure and wanted to be 100% up front to avoid any misunderstandings.

I buy a LOT of US parts for my BMW's past and present.

All parts are still in storage at my BMW dealer and in the boxes that my M5 parts I swapped came out of.

Well, here are the photos for those who may be interested:
Attached Thumbnails Many new parts for sale-front_bumper_1.jpg   Many new parts for sale-front_bumper_2.jpg   Many new parts for sale-front_bumper_as_installed.jpg   Many new parts for sale-side_skirts.jpg   Many new parts for sale-rear_bumper_1.jpg  

Many new parts for sale-rear_bumper_2.jpg   Many new parts for sale-rear_bumper_as_installed.jpg   Many new parts for sale-model_128_rims___tires.jpg   Many new parts for sale-dsc01351.jpg   Many new parts for sale-dsc01344.jpg  

Many new parts for sale-left.jpg   Many new parts for sale-right.jpg   Many new parts for sale-steering_wheel.jpg   Many new parts for sale-airbag.jpg   Many new parts for sale-525_exhaust.jpg  

Many new parts for sale-door_trims.jpg  
Old 04-27-2007, 09:18 PM
Members

Disregard my email.

Those aren't M-Tech bodykits.

They're stock.

Thanks,

Jed
Old 04-28-2007, 12:16 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Jed Peter' post='418786' date='Apr 28 2007, 12:18 PM
Disregard my email.

Those aren't M-Tech bodykits.

They're stock.

Thanks,

Jed
Hey Jed,

Sorry about that, was not aware of the difference, this is the only type we have here in this market, and the dealer calls it "M-Tech"... All I know is that what I have is in the photos, and it was removed even before I saw the car & replaced with the M5 kit from BMW.

Also I noted that the parts are all labeled with the BMW part number, I can send the part numbers if anyone is interested to check what this is by part number.

In the end it is better that I just flog the items on E-Bay, or in the local market. The dealer made me an offer to sell the items on my behalf to their auto body shop to use the parts for use in accident repairs that may come in but they have not come with an offer yet so in any case I believe they will go, Thanks to all,

Sorry for any confusion caused.

Thanks

Ted