Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

M-tech Kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 07:27 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Everyone,

I can't express enough how bad I feel for everyone who has there money tied up with you know who, just waiting to get something for their cars. This situation is just down right ridiculous. I steered clear of Quad_M when buying my kit and I purchased it from the following vendor:

www.bekkers.com

I got my kit in 2 weeks as promised by the company. They have a few customer service people on call, so you can always talk to someone. My Dad used them a few years back for his Benz, and he also had no trouble with them at all.

A word of advice, call them and speak with a representative about getting the kit FIRST, before laying your money out there.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535i Alpine White/Black Dakota Leather/Bamboo Anthracite Wood Trim/Anthracite Headliner Premium and Sport Package Comfort Access/Navigation/HD Radio/iPod/Logic 7/SAT/PDC Sprintbooster Split Second Turbo Tuner BMC Air Filter

Originally Posted by anand_rahim' post='640794' date='Aug 6 2008, 10:27 AM
Hey Everyone,

I can't express enough how bad I feel for everyone who has there money tied up with you know who, just waiting to get something for their cars. This situation is just down right ridiculous. I steered clear of Quad_M when buying my kit and I purchased it from the following vendor:

www.bekkers.com

I got my kit in 2 weeks as promised by the company. They have a few customer service people on call, so you can always talk to someone. My Dad used them a few years back for his Benz, and he also had no trouble with them at all.

A word of advice, call them and speak with a representative about getting the kit FIRST, before laying your money out there.

sup rahim, owwo here.... is bekkers a local vendor here in h-town? how much was the quote for it painted (and shipped)?

hey side note, rahim u in the jewelry business at all?
Old 08-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Contributors

Hey owwo,

Bekkers is on the east coast I believe, you might try their website to see what they say. I bought mine for $1699 shipped and paid $1200 to have it painted by Katy Coach Works on I-10. A bit more expensive than most, but I paid for what I got, and I'm extremely happy. By the way, I'm not a jewelry dealer, but why do you ask?
Old 08-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535i Alpine White/Black Dakota Leather/Bamboo Anthracite Wood Trim/Anthracite Headliner Premium and Sport Package Comfort Access/Navigation/HD Radio/iPod/Logic 7/SAT/PDC Sprintbooster Split Second Turbo Tuner BMC Air Filter

Originally Posted by anand_rahim' post='641974' date='Aug 7 2008, 04:09 PM
Hey owwo,

Bekkers is on the east coast I believe, you might try their website to see what they say. I bought mine for $1699 shipped and paid $1200 to have it painted by Katy Coach Works on I-10. A bit more expensive than most, but I paid for what I got, and I'm extremely happy. By the way, I'm not a jewelry dealer, but why do you ask?

hmm, so about 2900 for everything...not too bad. can u send me ur contact person at katy coach works? thx.

i met a guy named rahim, from sugarland, who has a jewelry place...thought u might have been him.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:47 PM
Contributors

Just read about member "detto" and his recent m-tech kit transactions with a few members. Just a reminder that bekkers is a reliable source for M-tech kits. Also, Eurorev and Trinity are around to not only supply parts, but also give technical support.

New members, please take note of bad vendors and do your due dillegence to make sure each and every vendor you do business with on this forum has a long history of good, honest customer service.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:22 PM
Members

My Ride: 04' BMW 525i, 15% tint all-round, H&R Race Springs, 20" Iforged Imola, M-tech Kit, Angelibright V3, Hamann Style front splitter

Eurorev is doing $2150 painted n shipped... can bekkers do better? if not Eurorev is the best vendor to go in terms of service, quality, and trust.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:28 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Alpine White on Black interior, Sport and Premium Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Xenon Adaptive Headlights, Mtec V2.1 angel eyes,Hoen Fog Lights, Full M-Tech kit, ACS pedals, LED plate lights, CF Steering Wheel badge, CF Titanium trim, OE

Originally Posted by jk041505' post='698236' date='Oct 20 2008, 02:22 PM
Eurorev is doing $2150 painted n shipped... can bekkers do better? if not Eurorev is the best vendor to go in terms of service, quality, and trust.
yup Eurorev and Trinity are good vendors here and i think the price is even better
Old 10-20-2008, 02:34 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by euro2nv' post='698245' date='Oct 20 2008, 02:28 PM
yup Eurorev and Trinity are good vendors here and i think the price is even better
+1, Especially if you are local in So Cal.

Bekkers has been around for years and I believe they advertise in Bimmer magazines, definitely a reliable source too.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Originally Posted by anand_rahim' post='640794' date='Aug 6 2008, 10:27 AM
Hey Everyone,

www.bekkers.com

Good look'n out Anand.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:08 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by jk041505' post='698236' date='Oct 20 2008, 05:22 PM
I would have to disagree with that. I think Trinity is better than Eurorev. I had a couple of bad experiences with Eurorev. They're good if you're local (SoCal), but not ideal if you're out of state.

Quick Reply: M-tech Kit