Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Looking for a custom quad exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011 | 11:01 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 BMW 530xi Space Grey / Dark Grey Sport pkg, Sun screens, Navi, 30% tint, HID Fogs, RDash license plate lights, LED Reverse lights, 6000k AE's, 20s Glossy black 128 wheels

I am looking to purchase a custom quad exhaust for my 07' 530xi. Used or new but at a good price. Magnaflow I know about and would rather buy it new since its cheaper. Any one has one or knows someone that has one for sale, let me know.

Thanks,
Oscar
Old 01-25-2011 | 12:43 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 530Xi Black Black Automatic NAV Cold Weather Package Premium Package Exterior Red RPI Air Scoop Matte Black Grills 15% Tints Rear Light Tints Shadowline Trim Black Carbon Fiber Roundels Gloss Red Painted Calipers CF hood and trunk roundels Engine BMC filter, RPI scoop Interior ACS pedals Ultimate LED Interior Light Kit Wheels Miro Type 111 matte black 19x8.5 wrapperd with Hankook V12 245/35/19 fronts 19x9.5 wrapperd with Hankook V12 275/30/19 rears Lighting Euro sticker Angel Eyes Upgrade 8000k FOG White LED Eyebrow Upgrade LED Cluster Upgrade LED License Plate Upgrade

Hey Oscar...definitely interested to see what people say to use for your car...since I have the same car...I?m in Long Island?I was thinking of using an X-pipe with cherry bombs (mid range 18-20?) but want to consider all the options since I don?t want my car to sound like a Honda?want a deeper sound?thanks

-Mike
Old 01-26-2011 | 06:10 PM
Contributors

Guys,

I have a UMNITZA quad exhaust for my 530i, the sound is mean and the fit is perfect (I have it under an OEM M5 rear bumper)

You should contact them, I paid about $600 for it, but it was plug and play, and I have been loving it ever since I bought it.
Old 01-26-2011 | 08:13 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 530Xi Black Black Automatic NAV Cold Weather Package Premium Package Exterior Red RPI Air Scoop Matte Black Grills 15% Tints Rear Light Tints Shadowline Trim Black Carbon Fiber Roundels Gloss Red Painted Calipers CF hood and trunk roundels Engine BMC filter, RPI scoop Interior ACS pedals Ultimate LED Interior Light Kit Wheels Miro Type 111 matte black 19x8.5 wrapperd with Hankook V12 245/35/19 fronts 19x9.5 wrapperd with Hankook V12 275/30/19 rears Lighting Euro sticker Angel Eyes Upgrade 8000k FOG White LED Eyebrow Upgrade LED Cluster Upgrade LED License Plate Upgrade

Do u have any sound clips?
Old 01-31-2011 | 11:48 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530xi (Titanium Grey/ Black interior) Debaged, L.e.d. light upgrade throughout. ACS roof spoiler. H&R sport sprigs, Angel eye upgrade, euro sticker, ,matte black grills.

Hey guys. I bought a magna flow exhaust from another member a few months ago and dying for this snow to stop so I can paint my kit and do the quad exhaust. I am going to use the center exhaust I bought and run custom pipes out to chrome 3.5 in tips i bought. I'll post pics when I'm done. We are all running xi and trust me, there is ways to modify without going nuts over it.
Old 02-01-2011 | 09:58 AM
Members

Originally Posted by sweetnlowe60
Hey guys. I bought a magna flow exhaust from another member a few months ago and dying for this snow to stop so I can paint my kit and do the quad exhaust. I am going to use the center exhaust I bought and run custom pipes out to chrome 3.5 in tips i bought. I'll post pics when I'm done. We are all running xi and trust me, there is ways to modify without going nuts over it.
Do you have any idea what it will sound like? Also, what type of magna flow did you buy and where'd you get your tips from? Thanks for any help you can give me since I'm debating on getting an x pipe, taking out the resonators and doing cherry bomb exhaust.

-Mike
Old 02-02-2011 | 08:12 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530xi (Titanium Grey/ Black interior) Debaged, L.e.d. light upgrade throughout. ACS roof spoiler. H&R sport sprigs, Angel eye upgrade, euro sticker, ,matte black grills.

Well, it's the same set up your going to do minus the cherry bombs. I've heard that the bombs are louder than the magnaflow. I've wouldve done it but got a great deal on the magnaflow exhaust. It also had the x pipe already welded on. All depends on what ou want. I'll post a sound clip when I install it. But I'll check what # exhaust it is. Look on the forum for a magna flow exhaust with 2 pipes on each side. It goes were the resonator goes.
Old 02-02-2011 | 09:47 PM
Members

Honestly...i want a nice deep sounding exhaust...not too loud but an aggressive one...kinda like a muscle car sound but not loud enough to wake up the neighbors...lol...I heard that magnaflow results in lower hp on the low ended gears...and since i'm removing my resonators and putting the x pipe it should sound nice...but i'm wondering which to go with magnaflow or the mid range cherry bombs (18-20")...thanks man for any help or input you can give me
Old 02-04-2011 | 05:27 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 BMW 530xi Space Grey / Dark Grey Sport pkg, Sun screens, Navi, 30% tint, HID Fogs, RDash license plate lights, LED Reverse lights, 6000k AE's, 20s Glossy black 128 wheels

Originally Posted by sweetnlowe60
Well, it's the same set up your going to do minus the cherry bombs. I've heard that the bombs are louder than the magnaflow. I've wouldve done it but got a great deal on the magnaflow exhaust. It also had the x pipe already welded on. All depends on what ou want. I'll post a sound clip when I install it. But I'll check what # exhaust it is. Look on the forum for a magna flow exhaust with 2 pipes on each side. It goes were the resonator goes.
Yea, Im on the same boat! I just got my Lumma Rear, Need to send it to paint and I am deff going with the Magnaflow custom quad. Mines will consist of 3 Cans and custom piping. Its the dual can by the front and then the two cans individually in the back. Still debating on the tips tho, once I get em I will send the tips for paint at elite coatings in NY. I will post pics once Im done with the Quad setup. Deff magnaflow is good and not too expensive.

Oscar
Old 02-07-2011 | 07:26 AM
Contributors

3 cans...! Wow. That's gonna be loud. Keep us posted

Quick Reply: Looking for a custom quad exhaust