Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Looking for Bi Xenon

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 05:18 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got into accident and scratch my right side bi-xenon headlight. I'm looking to buy just the right side.
Old 12-25-2005, 01:07 PM
Senior Members

have you checked ebay? i've seen someone selling just one headlight from there before. not sure about now, though.
Old 12-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Members

Originally Posted by alohalc' post='215555' date='Dec 25 2005, 02:07 PM
have you checked ebay? i've seen someone selling just one headlight from there before. not sure about now, though.
Ya i have check. He is selling a pair. Thank you.
Old 12-26-2005, 04:13 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Dakar' post='215395' date='Dec 24 2005, 06:18 PM
I got into accident and scratch my right side bi-xenon headlight. I'm looking to buy just the right side.

Which country are you in? The headlights can be country specific. Also, do your Xenons have the Active Headlight feature?

A few months ago I bought a set of German model Bi-Xenon headlights on eBay because I wanted to change my US model ones with the amber side reflectors to the clear side marker non-US version. Unfortunately the eBay seller had not been honest with me and the headlights ended up not having the Active headlight feature.

So now I have two NEW Bi-Xenon headlights WITHOUT the active feature that I would love to sell. I know that you only want one, but if yours are non-US model with no Active Headlight then let me know. Although I would not sell just one, the price may be low enough to be worth getting both and keeping one as a spare.

If your car IS a US model then you can't use these headlights because your existing headlight would have the Active feature and mine won't. Let me know.
Old 12-26-2005, 10:19 PM
Members

I'm Los Angeles. Mine come with the Active headlight. Thank you.
Originally Posted by rodybmw' post='215654

Which country are you in? The headlights can be country specific. Also, do your Xenons have the Active Headlight feature?

A few months ago I bought a set of German model Bi-Xenon headlights on eBay because I wanted to change my US model ones with the amber side reflectors to the clear side marker non-US version. Unfortunately the eBay seller had not been honest with me and the headlights ended up not having the Active headlight feature.

So now I have two NEW Bi-Xenon headlights WITHOUT the active feature that I would love to sell. I know that you only want one, but if yours are non-US model with no Active Headlight then let me know. Although I would not sell just one, the price may be low enough to be worth getting both and keeping one as a spare.

If your car IS a US model then you can't use these headlights because your existing headlight would have the Active feature and mine won't. Let me know.
[/quote]
Old 01-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-DYNAMIC...sspagenameZWD1V