Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

LCI XENON HEADLIGHTS WITH HID ANGEL EYES

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 10:06 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 520d - 19" 172s- Remapped - LCI taillights V6 cables - LCI xenon headlights - Denison 500 with BTA1500 - led interior lights - OEM led number plate lights Planned mods: Folding mirrors - Modmynav kit - High gloss shadowline trim -

Hello,

Due to sale of my car I have set of LCI xenon headlights with HID angel eyes which are ready to fit on pre-LCI halogen cars. These were purchased of member Dav530d who made the cables to retrofit on his car. They have worked without problems!

Check out the pictures of the lights on Dav's car

http://www.bmwland.co.uk/forums/view...p?f=8&t=121907

The cables contain quite a bit of wiring which will be need to be placed in the engine compartment but once done, the lights look excellent and the HID angel eyes just look amazing. Alternatively, you can have OEM angel eyes which will reduce the wiring a bit. I was told these headlights came off a left hand drive car but they have never caused me or Dav issues. You can also contact Dav to Double check what I am saying.

I am looking for £500 + shipping for the lights with the HID angel eyes or £340 + shipping for the lights with OEM angel eyes.

Cheers
Jas
Old 08-15-2011, 10:51 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Titanum Grey 525i 2004 Black 328i 2008 2008 E70 X5

did u get any idea about the shipping cost? thanx
Old 08-15-2011, 11:16 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 520d - 19" 172s- Remapped - LCI taillights V6 cables - LCI xenon headlights - Denison 500 with BTA1500 - led interior lights - OEM led number plate lights Planned mods: Folding mirrors - Modmynav kit - High gloss shadowline trim -

Originally Posted by mbawazir
did u get any idea about the shipping cost? thanx
I'll be finding out this week mate
Old 08-16-2011, 04:34 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2007 525xi

What kind of retrofit is this? Would it work if the original headlights were halogen?

A 'tad pricey, but rather fair price compared to what I've seen most go for. Count me in as interested...

However, I live in the US - New Jersey. Safe to assume shipping will destroy me on it?
Old 08-16-2011, 08:48 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Ricapar
What kind of retrofit is this? Would it work if the original headlights were halogen?

A 'tad pricey, but rather fair price compared to what I've seen most go for. Count me in as interested...

However, I live in the US - New Jersey. Safe to assume shipping will destroy me on it?
These are Specifically for cars which are halogen equipped in the first place. They will not work on anything else.

I think the price is fair based on how much all the parts cost in the first place and taking into account these are a one off. No one else has made this type of kit, which allows pre-LCI halogen cars to have LCI xenon headlights with or without HID angel eyes on a plug and play basis - so now rewiring of your car harness is required and no coding is required. You can put your original halogen gheadlights back on to your car at any time.

I'll be finding out about shipping costs this week
Old 08-18-2011, 01:35 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Ricapar

Pm'd
Old 08-20-2011, 04:08 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by jas_r_1
Hello,

Due to sale of my car I have set of LCI xenon headlights with HID angel eyes which are ready to fit on pre-LCI halogen cars. These were purchased of member Dav530d who made the cables to retrofit on his car. They have worked without problems!

Check out the pictures of the lights on Dav's car

http://www.bmwland.co.uk/forums/view...p?f=8&t=121907

The cables contain quite a bit of wiring which will be need to be placed in the engine compartment but once done, the lights look excellent and the HID angel eyes just look amazing. Alternatively, you can have OEM angel eyes which will reduce the wiring a bit. I was told these headlights came off a left hand drive car but they have never caused me or Dav issues. You can also contact Dav to Double check what I am saying.

I am looking for £500 + shipping for the lights with the HID angel eyes or £340 + shipping for the lights with OEM angel eyes.

Cheers
Jas

The price without HID angel eyes is £400, not £340. I made a mistake in the original post but can't edit
Old 08-20-2011, 10:15 AM
Senior Members

Here is some more pics and pics showing the wiring

And all connected up:

And the HID angel eyes:

Old 08-20-2011, 11:32 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: MY07 525xi Silver Gray
Model Year: 2007

Jas,

It's visible from pic #2 not sure on pic #1 ... so both has melted lens cover on the frosted inner/smaller round reflector?

GLWS!
Old 08-20-2011, 11:45 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by BlaSTiWi
Jas,

It's visible from pic #2 not sure on pic #1 ... so both has melted lens cover on the frosted inner/smaller round reflector?

GLWS!
Unfortunately they both do but I don't think they look that bad once on the car. As far as I am aware, this has happened to a few forum members but don't think there is a fix unless headlight is opened up.

Also if you get the HID angel eye set up you probably won't even be able to see the melted lense with the HIDs on.

Quick Reply: LCI XENON HEADLIGHTS WITH HID ANGEL EYES