Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

KW Variant 3 Suspension - Like New

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For sale is my Variant 3 suspension with around 4,000 miles on it.

Closest offer to $1500 takes them. In box ready to ship.

PM me if you are interested
Attached Thumbnails KW Variant 3 Suspension - Like New-photo.jpg  
Old 06-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Members

Are these the same coilovers that were blown?. I remember a similiar ad with the Kw's being blown.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Members

I had the shock replaced in front right coilover.
The car was slammed in NYC with 30 series front tire and overtime went caused by potholes
I don't know how to alter posts to now include picture in original post, and figured a picture would help.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:00 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i sport pak. all the other goodies.. MODS: M5 front, sides, aFe throttle body spacer, RPI Red scoop, amber angle eyes, powder coated sport rims, tinted tail lights. smoked side blinkers, color of car and rims roundels, real carbon fiber roof spoiler, 550i number flat black, LED license plate lights, MTX 12' sub, dyno mat, tinted Windows, flat black grill, flat black exhaust tips, light smoke headlight tint, foged out eyelash, velocity booster.

Originally Posted by GuberM3
I had the shock replaced in front right coilover.
The car was slammed in NYC with 30 series front tire and overtime went caused by potholes
I don't know how to alter posts to now include picture in original post, and figured a picture would help.
well if the roads where that bad maybe you should have gotten the whole set checked out
Old 06-13-2012, 06:08 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Baggman
well if the roads where that bad maybe you should have gotten the whole set checked out
I did. The whole set went back and I said for them to make them new for me, because I know them. But the part needed to come to Germany
and it is my only car and I leave manhattan every weekend, so I needed my car and I bought Variant2 set so I could get my car back on the road immediately.

I thought people would like refurbished set, when people refurbish the wheel, people know they are like new...
Old 06-14-2012, 10:06 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i sport pak. all the other goodies.. MODS: M5 front, sides, aFe throttle body spacer, RPI Red scoop, amber angle eyes, powder coated sport rims, tinted tail lights. smoked side blinkers, color of car and rims roundels, real carbon fiber roof spoiler, 550i number flat black, LED license plate lights, MTX 12' sub, dyno mat, tinted Windows, flat black grill, flat black exhaust tips, light smoke headlight tint, foged out eyelash, velocity booster.

Originally Posted by GuberM3
I did. The whole set went back and I said for them to make them new for me, because I know them. But the part needed to come to Germany
and it is my only car and I leave manhattan every weekend, so I needed my car and I bought Variant2 set so I could get my car back on the road immediately.

I thought people would like refurbished set, when people refurbish the wheel, people know they are like new...
ohh, i seeee
Old 06-16-2012, 07:35 PM
Members

My Ride: 2009 550I Alpine White Black Leather CPO

So the coilovers honestly are in good working condition and will fit 2009 550i
Old 06-18-2012, 06:54 AM
Senior Members

Rebuilt coilovers are like new, someone should jump on this, I would if i werent about to sell my car, GLWS OP maybe a pic of the paperwork might help??
Old 06-18-2012, 09:04 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

replying to PMs and messages here wouldn't hurt either
Old 06-18-2012, 09:42 PM
Members

Originally Posted by crypto
replying to PMs and messages here wouldn't hurt either
lol, there sold.

Quick Reply: KW Variant 3 Suspension - Like New