Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

KW Variant 3 Coilovers and Morr VS8.2 w/hand brush clear finish

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 11:21 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2019 X5 40

This is exactly why I won't buy used big ticket or important items...even if this ends up being a mistake
Old 11-13-2013, 08:38 AM
New Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530i

Daniel, you have to let me know what's going on at least. I've sent you an email, pm, paypal message, comments under this post. I still hope that it's your mistake, you are willing to deal with this promptly and didn't have a chance to take a look at messages. If not, I will take legal actions. I absolutely don't want to go this route but I'm more than willing to if you don't respond. I will spend thousands of dollars and hours of time(for a civil case) if it has to be corrected and I'm very capable of it. I should've just bought this new. Terrible idea for just saving little over $1000. Please respond by end of the week. I will not post here anymore. This is my last friendly reminder.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:45 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Damn. That sucks. Hope you guys work all this out.

So those gold sleeves are a must or is it something that can be substituted with something else?
Old 11-14-2013, 05:42 AM
Members

My Ride: 09 550i 6sp M-Tech. 18mm spacers rear, 8mm front. Dinan intake and Stage 2 tune. Tinted tails, M5 OEM lip spoiler. 08 Z4 3.0si Black on Black with Beige top. Removable hardtop. (Hers) 06 Volvo S60R Heavily Modded!! Gone and missed.

Bummer, almost two days now since you found problem and no contact??

I sure wont be buying anything from this guy!!

Like dawg said, is there a way you could have a machine shop make you sleeves? Then send him the bill!
Old 11-15-2013, 07:29 AM
Senior Members

Just to clarify. The customer has a REAR WHEEL DRIVE. We cleared it up together once I logged onto the forum and saw the bombardment of messages.

This set up is for ALL WHEEL DRIVE only. Sometimes you have to READ the ad before you buy something.

The civil case would of been a bad idea, my uncle is an attorney talk about spending thousands and will go NO where LOL...

ALL JOKES ASIDE I feel terrible that you had your car on a lift and all of this happened. I sold you these coilovers telling you how sick this setup is and that KW makes the best coilover for our cars. The good news is there will be someone who will pay 1250 all day for these AWD coilovers as they retail for 2800$. Good luck buddy and I apologize once again for taking a week to answer, I was in Maryland working for a business show.

GUYS DONT BE SCARED I STILL HAVE MORR VS8.2 Wheels for sale! I have sold tons of stuff on forums and had great experiences everytime.

RIMS ONLY for $2,800 now!
Old 11-15-2013, 02:48 PM
New Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60
Model Year: 2006
Engine: na

You sold me style 243 claiming it's been on your 535xi saying it was +43 offset and that youve had em since you've bought your car.... There +20 offset and theyve been chilling in my garage and you sold your old 243 based off your old post history. Don't bother with this gypsy, he's in here to make a quick buck wherever.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:25 PM
New Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530i

I'm the buyer of KW V3. We clarified everything.

First of all, I've contacted him for about a week and didn't hear anything so I thought he was someone who didn't care or willing to help. I lost big bucks from bimmerfest.com before and I was little paranoid as well. That's the reason why I've mentioned civil case there, my apologies. No means to threaten you.

He finally got in touch with me after I filed a claim on paypal. I guess it's the first time he checked the message. After figuring out that KW V3 coilovers for awd doesn't have gold sleeves(no alternatives here), I know it was mistake. I've dropped the claim.

Too bad my car was just sitting there for about a week so I ended up paying $675 labor and storage. But anyhow, Daniel offered me to look for a buyer with a awd who wants to buy these from me. This was a really nice gesture from him. I still have the coilovers and trying to see what I can do. Although I wasn't able to reach him for a week, he's very responsible and someone who's trying to go beyond to help you.

Lessons learned here. READ the ad correctly. For major items(rims,coilovers,transmissions,etc), go ahead and send the money through paypal for goods/services, not a gift. Also try to exchange contact info between buyer and seller for big items. Also, I learned so much about a civil case from this incident, lol. Although it's always best to figure out everything between two parties(lots of time and expense for a lawsuit), if you absolutely have to go through this route, I might be able to give you a recommendation. Although I'm in indiana for now, my sister works for Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz(Most prestigious law firm in the nation) in civil litigation area and my father in Baker & McKenzie. I maybe able to help.

Last edited by bestofthebest; 11-17-2013 at 07:36 PM.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:50 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by BesE60
You sold me style 243 claiming it's been on your 535xi saying it was +43 offset and that youve had em since you've bought your car.... There +20 offset and theyve been chilling in my garage and you sold your old 243 based off your old post history. Don't bother with this gypsy, he's in here to make a quick buck wherever.
What in the random is going on? I bought my car from a dealer, Morristown BMW, ordered style 128 rims and took my 243 rims off and sold them. I looked up the offset on those rims and they were 43offset. I have a 08 535XI. How could i sell you 20+ offset rims? You should of said something when you received them? That makes absolutely no sense. But ya you don't "make" money in the forums you sell shit for 30-60% off to just get rid of it. I'll make a quick buck at work and ignore your cries and woes. Man up and say something right away and I'll get back to you in a reasonable amount of time. This is ridiculous.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:52 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by bestofthebest
I'm the buyer of KW V3. We clarified everything.

First of all, I've contacted him for about a week and didn't hear anything so I thought he was someone who didn't care or willing to help. I lost big bucks from bimmerfest.com before and I was little paranoid as well. That's the reason why I've mentioned civil case there, my apologies. No means to threaten you.

He finally got in touch with me after I filed a claim on paypal. I guess it's the first time he checked the message. After figuring out that KW V3 coilovers for awd doesn't have gold sleeves(no alternatives here), I know it was mistake. I've dropped the claim.

Too bad my car was just sitting there for about a week so I ended up paying $675 labor and storage. But anyhow, Daniel offered me to look for a buyer with a awd who wants to buy these from me. This was a really nice gesture from him. I still have the coilovers and trying to see what I can do. Although I wasn't able to reach him for a week, he's very responsible and someone who's trying to go beyond to help you.

Lessons learned here. READ the ad correctly. For major items(rims,coilovers,transmissions,etc), go ahead and send the money through paypal for goods/services, not a gift. Also try to exchange contact info between buyer and seller for big items. Also, I learned so much about a civil case from this incident, lol. Although it's always best to figure out everything between two parties(lots of time and expense for a lawsuit), if you absolutely have to go through this route, I might be able to give you a recommendation. Although I'm in indiana for now, my sister works for Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz(Most prestigious law firm in the nation) in civil litigation area and my father in Baker & McKenzie. I maybe able to help.
Thanks for the kind words. sorry again for this disaster. hope someone buys the coilovers soon.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:09 AM
Senior Members

BESTOFTHEBEST... There is a forum member who just PM'd me... He said can I do 1400$ shipped... Want to sell him yours? Perfect time to do it!

his name is stunnaGee

Quick Reply: KW Variant 3 Coilovers and Morr VS8.2 w/hand brush clear finish