Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

iPhone dock with AV module/reversing camera

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 01:49 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 530d M Sport. It has Heads Up Display...need I say more...

I bought these for the M5, but sold the car before I got round to fitting them...lol.

The iPhone dock itself sits in the ashtray (so is nice and consealed) and has positive/negative wires for charging the phone when in the dock. It also has the AV RCA's (red/yellow/white) that will plug into the AV interface module.

Once plugged into the module and the module has been put in-line through to the idrive screen, you will be able to play everything from your iPhone on the screen and through the stereo. You control everything from the phone and get to watch/hear it all through the OE system.

The AV module has 3 inputs. 1 for the iPhone dock, 1 for the reversing camera (that is also included) and a spare one for a dvd player/tv tuner, etc.

All this for £400 shipped within the UK (else add shipping costs if outside UK). It's all brand new never fitted and still in the boxes i bought it in. I paid £525 so that is quite a saving.

Cheers,

Raj
Old 10-21-2010, 01:09 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 530d M Sport. It has Heads Up Display...need I say more...

Sold.