Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: Two JL 12w6v2 subs in ported box

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 06:20 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have two JL 12w6v2 subwoofers in a ported box. I'd like to sell it all together but I'd be willing to sell the subs separately if requested. The next stop is eBay for each sub individually. Craigslist is a real crap shoot for me, so I figured I'd give it a quick go here.

I have the original JL box for one of the subs but not the other (I got them separately). I am looking to get $500 for the whole thing or $230 per sub. They haven't been used in literally over 2 years, so they're in great shape just collecting dust in my Impala right now (car that's going to be donated soon now that I got my 535). If you're looking for great subs let me know and we can work out a deal. I'm not looking to ship the whole thing, so if you want the subs+box, you need to be in the DC area. Preferably you'd also have an amp hooked up, so you could test them out at time of purchase to make sure you are 100% satisfied in advance. No trickery here just been lazy. Sold the 1000/1 on eBay about a year ago.

I can take pictures if needed but that should just be if you're interested in the box too. Otherwise the subs look like all other JL subs. The carpeting on the bottom of the box has come a bit loose but carpeting really doesn't matter in terms of performance.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok so never posted these anywhere else until today (about to go up on Craigslist too). Previous price was definitely too high .. would prefer local pickup in the DC/MD/VA (am not going to ship with the box unless you want to pay freight--sure prohibitively expensive).

New price $400.00/obo ..

Attached is a picture of it actually in my trunk. Let me know if interested -- preferably by PM so I get an e-mail notification (probably not refreshing the board too frequently).
Attached Thumbnails FS: Two JL 12w6v2 subs in ported box-subs.jpg