Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: Stock F & R Bumpers, side skirts, Euro reflectors, etc...

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 01:18 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Upgraded to M-Tech kit, so I'm selling bunch of stock parts and then some - off 2004 530 Titanium Silver. Detailed pictures from all angles are available upon request. I'll try to post some pix later here in the thread.

Front bumper cover - has a small (5x3") paint scrape from shopping cart or something - haven't seen it being done. No damage to the cover itself, but needs to be repainted. Want $99 for the cover without grills/trim/foglights, $120 with grills and trims, will throw al lthe brake ducting, etc, but no foglights (these are not for sale) + actual shipping costs with your carrier of choice, or local pick up in DFW area (Dallas Fort Worth, TX).

Rear bumper cover - Small (touched up) scrape underneath the cover (not visible when cover is on the car) and a small (1x1") slight dent on cover. Black plugs on place of reflectors (early 04 car). Want $99 + actual shipping costs with your carrier of choice, or local pick up.

Left and right side skirts - good condition, minor usual wear but looks almost perfect. All clips included. $35 each + actual shipping costs with your carrier of choice, or local pick up.

Left and right Euro (red) reflectors for rear bumper - almost new, perfect condition, $15 for both + actual shipping costs with your carrier of choice, or local pick up. SOLD

M-Technik kit diffuser for the rear bumper, with tow hitch cover - primed, not painted, brand new condition. $50 + actual shipping costs with your carrier of choice, or local pick up. SOLD

Euro license plate holder, front - brand new, in original packaging - $10 + actual shipping costs with your carrier of choice, or local pick up. SOLD

Bunch of inner air ducting, battery cover, under-bumper protection covers, hitch covers, all the plastic hardware that gets replaced when installing M-Tech kit, plus some that comes with the kit and I have not used during install (different versions) - $20 for the lot + actual shipping costs with your carrier of choice, or local pick up.

PM or email me if interested. Will discount multiple purchases and combine shipping.
Thanks!
Old 12-11-2008, 10:57 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still have that front bumper cover?