Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS in SoCal: OEM BMW e60 Pre-LCI M-TECH KIT w/ PDC

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 08:30 AM
r33
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got PM
Old 01-24-2010, 12:17 PM
Senior Members

Sold.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:47 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='1094255
he sold a prototype RPI scoop to another member for 80$ which he got for free.
yeah, since i got it for free then i should sell it for free also. isn't that the way it works?

Originally Posted by Ferdie' post='1094354
It has to do with his integrity and honesty regarding the products he is selling

The Scoop was a prototype that he admitted he "knew" was rejected and didnt make any gains. He got it for free and then sold it to a member on here with the knowledge that it was a flop prototype.

Thats shady business and if you cant see that then there are plenty of people like him looking for your money
Integrity and honesty? Do you even know who I am? I certainly don't know who you are. You appear to be just a n00b member who apparently likes to instigate.

Please get your facts straight before making accusations.

1) So how do you know that I "knew" it got rejected lol? That's the funniest shit I ever heard! I stated that according to Eloy and RPI, the minor gains it made wasn't worth producing. I figured that RPI got so many inquiries about the scoop, that RPI said screw it--if buyers want it, we'll make it! Isn't that what happened? I did not know that they made any improvements to the scoop whatsoever. I advertised an authentic, rep, RPI scoop for this model car and clearly showed a pic of the scoop. The buyer received exactly that item. Remember I'm not on these boards very often, so I don't keep up with the latest products, improvements, etc.

2) Again, so if I got it for free then I should just give it away for free as well right?

3) So I knew it was a "flop" but didn't expose it? Who are you again?

4) Shady business huh? And how many transactions have you had on this board thus far? Honestly, give us all a nice round number? I've had several dozen successful transactions to other forum members. I've sold dozens of e60 parts to other members with no issues whatsoever. I've also sponsored group buys including the Dension GW51MO2--which I've sold 100+ of here on this board alone! I know several members personally, and most know that I don't spend a lot of time on the forum because of my work schedule. I'm sure others who have bought stuff from me here can vouch for me.

Honestly man, stop trying to be a hero.