Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS in SoCal: HRE 943R 20x9 et 8 (F) 20x10.5 et 23 (R)

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 09:51 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, it's time to let my wheels go... how sad
Reason for selling: my mom decides to stay at my place and occasionally drives my car, and it drives me nuts she doesn't care about the wheels and curbed it . The worst part is she blamed on me for putting such an expensive set of wheels on the car.

So, let's get down to business.

HRE 943 R
Front: 20x9 et 8 with Hankook V12 245/35/20 (3.5 inches lips)
Rear: 20x10.5 et 23 with Hankook V12 285/30/20 (4-4.5 inches lips)
Power coated Gunmetal centers and gloss black lips
I bought the wheels back in November and didn't have the chance to get them refinished until December of 2011 and put those wheels on my car in January 2012 along with a set of BRAND NEW hankook tires from America's Tire. I also bought a brand new set of OEM TMPS and the L-shape valve stem TPMS adaptor from LTBMW and got them mounted over there.
The wheels and tires were only driven about 1,500 miles during the 3 months I had them on.

The fronts have some very SLIGHT/MINOR curb rashes (one's larger than the other) by my lovely mom. NO deep curb rashes, just the paint (very easy refinish, I know a moving wheel refinisher guy in SoCal, so if you want, I can call him and arrange a refinish for about 100 bucks).
One of the backs has a bent on its inner barrel which I only noticed when I took the wheels off the car today. I can assure you NO LEAKING OR ANY PROBLEM, just the cosmetic, which i supposed is non-problematic coz it's the inner barrel anyway.

These wheels are READY to be slapped on a LCI car since it came with OEM TPMS and mount and balanced.

Let me clarify the cost breakdown.
These wheels brand new are sold over $6,000 from HRE.
Tires $876 before tax from tirerack.
TPMS $250
L-shape TPMS adaptor for 3 piece forged wheels - $80
mounting&balancing - $80

I'll let these go for $4000 local picked up in SoCal- LA area. Offers will be entertained although the price is more or less firmed since I don't have much space to wiggle the price around.

For pictures go to the following fb album. I include every picture including the two with some minor curb rashes and the one with a bent (PLEASE REMEMBER it doesn't leak any air, never had to fill air during the 3 months I had them on, checked the pressure today when I saw the bent and it's still at 40 psi, which I told LTBMW to put in back in January)
Facebook HRE album

If interested and for more pictures email me at weifu89(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you for your time.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:04 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 bmw 535i black sapphire metallic w/ tan interior , sports package , premium package , parking sensor, shades,usb , HRE 20's, CKS C1's coilovers, rpi scoop, OEM M5 side mirrors,OEM Gloss black kidney grills, ACS roof spoiler, ACS Trunk spoiler, 15% madico tint all around.. NEXT UP: bodykit and quads ( installing soon) cobb

wat! tell me it ain't so bro! done with moddin? glws brother! buy with confidence very cool guy
Old 04-13-2012, 09:16 PM
Members

Originally Posted by sheldor535i
wat! tell me it ain't so bro! done with moddin? glws brother! buy with confidence very cool guy
modding bugs are still in my blood, but just thought it wouldn't make sense to keep these expensive wheels with my current given condition partially because my mom occasionally drives my car and partially really because I'm moving out from home to school in this coming fall. And also have a potential business learning trip back to Asia in this summer.
It's more of a combination of a lot of things than a single cause that I decided to let go these beautiful rims.

Thanks for the recommendation brother, hope all is well with you. Your car looks sick with the coilover. Keep me posted on Lumma kits please!!
Old 04-17-2012, 12:53 PM
Members

I've received a couple emails showing interest, but so far no takers yet... Feel free to shoot me an offer, although of course not ridiculously low offers.

If you guys are interested to know the serial # or would like to check them out in person. please don't hesitate to contact me either.

Thank you..
Old 07-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Members

Hello again,

I've been away from the forum for a couple of months due to some personal issues. Now that I'm back, let's get these wheels sold please!!

These beautiful wheels have been sitting in my garage for months now, what a waste!!

I want the wheels to be sold ASAP, so I'm getting the price down to $3600 picked up.

Also, feel free to make me an offer. But please keep in mind that these are HRE 3-piece forged wheels with almost brand new tires and TPMS.

Thank you!!
Old 07-08-2012, 11:27 AM
Members

C'mon guys,

Need these outta my garage.

Offers are welcomed.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Members

As a side note, if there's enough interest in buying separately, I'll go ahead and unmount the tires and TPMS.

Make some offers, guys.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 bmw 535i black sapphire metallic w/ tan interior , sports package , premium package , parking sensor, shades,usb , HRE 20's, CKS C1's coilovers, rpi scoop, OEM M5 side mirrors,OEM Gloss black kidney grills, ACS roof spoiler, ACS Trunk spoiler, 15% madico tint all around.. NEXT UP: bodykit and quads ( installing soon) cobb

Sup bro how's it going.. pm me price for tpms and 245/35/20 tires.
Old 07-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Members

I'm doing good brah. Your car is sick with those lumma fronts!!

Imma hold off on separation until I get nuff' interest on "wheels only", I'm having some talks with a couple members now, don't know if they prefer as a package or wheels only. But you'll get the first PM for TPMS and front tires once I decide to get them dismounted as you called the dibs on them first.