Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: Rieger Spoiler painted for $350

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 07:46 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SOLD

Hi Harv,
Unfortunately, I thought you weren't interested. I have already sold it to HouBMW.

Thanks for your interest though. PM Tony if you haven't already- he has very good prices and is very easy to deal with.

Mike
Old 08-26-2007, 11:31 AM
Members

My Ride: E60 550i LCI M-Sport, Carbon Black

Originally Posted by the chang' post='462584' date='Aug 26 2007, 04:46 AM
SOLD

Hi Harv,
Unfortunately, I thought you weren't interested. I have already sold it to HouBMW.

Thanks for your interest though. PM Tony if you haven't already- he has very good prices and is very easy to deal with.

Mike
Mike,
I am disappointed that you didn't commit to the first person to state that they were going to buy. I missed out on another item because I was buying yours.
I suppose some people just don't know how to do business.

Anyways Thanks
Harv
Old 08-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Senior Members

Harv,
I contacted you repeatedly. You should learn to check your PMs. I contacted Tony about your shipping situation right away. Tony responded right away. HouBMW inquired right away. You finally replied days later still asking about how to pay even after I sent you multiple PMs about how to pay and your color code and shipping address.

You are right tho. you did miss out on a good deal. $350 for a brand new Rieger spoiler is a great deal. Unfortunately for you, you missed out because you didn't respond. Although you did respond rather quickly just to post this negative comment. Again, not through PM. You know the upper right hand corner of the screen has a New Messages link. Yours probably has many. You should click it. You will then see........messages.

Best regards,
Mike
Old 08-27-2007, 02:15 AM
Members

My Ride: E60 550i LCI M-Sport, Carbon Black

Originally Posted by the chang' post='462788' date='Aug 26 2007, 11:14 PM
Harv,
I contacted you repeatedly. You should learn to check your PMs. I contacted Tony about your shipping situation right away. Tony responded right away. HouBMW inquired right away. You finally replied days later still asking about how to pay even after I sent you multiple PMs about how to pay and your color code and shipping address.

You are right tho. you did miss out on a good deal. $350 for a brand new Rieger spoiler is a great deal. Unfortunately for you, you missed out because you didn't respond. Although you did respond rather quickly just to post this negative comment. Again, not through PM. You know the upper right hand corner of the screen has a New Messages link. Yours probably has many. You should click it. You will then see........messages.

Best regards,
Mike
Call it negative if you like - I call it constructive! I have had 1 PM so please check your sent box you must have sent them to someone else.

Thanks for the useful tip on checking messages though - that was very useful

Regards
Harv