Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: PF1 Crystalline clear bra cleaner sealant

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: M5

Made by Premier Mobile Group (one of the best clear bra wrappers)
Crystalline - To properly protect the paint protection film on your car, Crystalline is your solution. Our chemists were directed to create the world?s first nano bonding sealer for all types of paint protection film. Not only does PF1 Crystalline assist in protecting your investment on the clear bra, but it also provides added depth to the film that has never been accomplished before. The product does not contain any dyes that can potentially yellow the clear bra. The design of the nano crystals within Crystalline will bond with the acrylic clear coat of your paint protection film providing a long-lasting protective coating that also adds a deep shine and gloss to your investment. Cure time for Crystalline is only 15 minutes vs. some paint sealants to take up to 8 hours to cure. Once the crystals bond to the pores of the film?s clear coat, removal of the residue is easy and does not flake to a powdery form. 16 oz bottle - $58 (lasts approximately 8-12 months).

95% of the bottle still left
I never use it because I just use the spray cleanse instead
Asking only $30 cash pickup FIRM in San Mateo or $35 shipped to your door which includes paypal fee and delivery confirmation. Lowballers will be ignored. PM me if interested.
Attached Thumbnails FS: PF1 Crystalline clear bra cleaner sealant-crystalline.jpg