Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: Mtec v3 AE

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought the Mtec v3 AE for the E60 and had them installed for literally only 3 days. Still have receipt saying I received these August 25th. As bright as these are (brightest AEs for pre lci without having to cut open the headlights) I had Orions installed so I am selling these now. Asking price $120 obo shipped to anywhere with original box and content. Will provide receipt if needed. Thanks!
Old 09-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mach5 05' 530i Black Sapphire Metallic w/Auburn Leather Seats, Heated Front/Rear Seats, Cold Weather Pkg, Premium Pkg, Sports Pkg, Xenon Headlights, NAV, Mud Flaps, 20" 166 Style Rims
Model Year: 2005
Engine: N54

Old 09-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Members

SOLD!
Old 09-26-2012, 12:07 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 525i Jet Black on Black

The parts are defective.... Only one blabs work....was promised a refund for the defective products but have not heard back in couple and still no refund
Old 09-28-2012, 04:40 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Originally Posted by Timdang1976
The parts are defective.... Only one blabs work....was promised a refund for the defective products but have not heard back in couple and still no refund

Wow did he provide a receipt? If so, is Mtech willing to honor the warranty (if any)? This blows - there is another thread where a member sold a speaker panel set to another member, that member decided to forge a credit card dispute (but keep the item), now the member is out both cash and his product.

Officer Renaldo, good to see you man! You know the BS that has happened before here. While I know this probably only falls under the catagory of civil dispute, I do wonder is there any possible legal recourse since the seller here (and buyer in the other thread) seems to have had intention to defraud? This kind of crap makes me sick.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:47 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 545i
Model Year: 2004
Engine: N62

I inquired about these AE's but was told they were already sold. I guess you but them Timdang1976. Sorry to hear one of them is not working. Have you heard back from the OP? Looks like he was just online. I heard MTEC has a one year warranty on these. If a receipt could be produced, maybe they can be replaced? Maybe they were damaged in transit? Were they insured? Good luck! I am hoping the OP will do the right thing.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:30 PM
Members

I provided receipt and the day I removed the headlights, they were still working. I even sent him pictures with them installed on my car. After selling it to him, almost a week after he received it, he told me 1 of them wasn't working, he sent me a picture with one AE on (he could've easily not the other one). We tried working something out, but I took his words for it and told him he would get a refund him full and just take the lost. He promised to send it back to me on Monday which he did not so I waited and now went on here to blab about how he did not receive his refund, when he did AND is still keeping the lights. Still have my lights and have sent him a FULL refund. No words on when I will be getting the lights back yet.