Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: LCI "Euro" Tail Lights (YELLOW), Bruce Miranda V5 Cables &

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 08:01 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 530xi, Monaco Blue Metallic, Beige Dakota Leather, Dark Popular Trim, Steptronic, Premium Pkg., Cold Weather Pkg., Heated Rear Seats, Navigation, Sirius, 2004 330cic convertible, Mystic Blue Metallic, Grey Dakota Leather, Myrtle Wood Trim, Rare Myrtle Wood & Leather Sport Steering Wheel, Premium Pkg, Sport Pkg, Xenons, Navigation, Heated Seats, Park Distance Control 2004 R1200C Montauk Motorcycle, Artic Blue Metallic, Servo ABS Linked Brakes, Chrome Pkg, Fog Lamps, Heated Grips

Hi Everyone !

I sold my 2007 530xi and I have a complete set of LCI "Euro" tail lights that I imported myself from Germany FOR SALE. They have the desirable YELLOW turn signals- not the red signals that's only available on U.S. tail lamp assemblies. With this sale I will INCLUDE Bruce Miranda's Version 5 "Plug and Play" modules (VERY stable version with absolutely NO strobing or flashing!) and as a bonus I will also INCLUDE Bruce Miranda's Plug 'n Play LED License Plate kit (Bruce uses BMW LED assemblies from the newer E92 models and genuine BMW connectors for true Plug 'n Play). NO cutting or splicing of wires like other License Plate LED kits I've seen selling on the forum from other members.

I will sell this ready to install upgrade pakage for $600.00 with FREE SHIPPING, to a U.S. buyer only , with a verified PayPal account. (If you priced out this upgrade, using new parts, you know this upgrade is close to $1,000 )

This unbelievably easy to install mod will make your E60 look up to date and really sharp. As with all Bruce Miranda kits there is NEVER any false messages or warnings in iDrive; everything works perfectly like stock

Here is a picture of the actual LCI Tail Lights and LED License Plate kit on my 530xi:

FS: LCI "Euro" Tail Lights (YELLOW), Bruce Miranda V5 Cables &-p1000801.jpg

This is a close up of the installed LED License Plate kit:

FS: LCI "Euro" Tail Lights (YELLOW), Bruce Miranda V5 Cables &-p1000806.jpg

Here is a picture of the Bruce Miranda Version 5 cables that are included.(Note that the Cable adapter plastic boxes have some slight surface distortions due to heat BUT in NO way affects their operation:

FS: LCI "Euro" Tail Lights (YELLOW), Bruce Miranda V5 Cables &-sdc10280.jpg

Lastly here is a pic of the Bruce Miranda LED License Plate plug 'n play modules I am including as a bonus:

FS: LCI "Euro" Tail Lights (YELLOW), Bruce Miranda V5 Cables &-sdc10282.jpg

If your have an interest in this really worthwhile upgrade package for your pre-LCI (2004 - 2007) E60, please send me a PM in the forum.

Thanks for looking
Old 10-12-2010, 08:05 AM
Members

My Ride: 2011 535i xDrive M-sport

pm sent
Old 10-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2013
Engine: S63

same as these?

https://5series.net/forums/topic/101...mp-from-hella/
Old 10-12-2010, 08:56 AM
Members

is there anyway i can get the LED License Plate kit separately?
Old 10-12-2010, 10:27 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 530xi, Monaco Blue Metallic, Beige Dakota Leather, Dark Popular Trim, Steptronic, Premium Pkg., Cold Weather Pkg., Heated Rear Seats, Navigation, Sirius, 2004 330cic convertible, Mystic Blue Metallic, Grey Dakota Leather, Myrtle Wood Trim, Rare Myrtle Wood & Leather Sport Steering Wheel, Premium Pkg, Sport Pkg, Xenons, Navigation, Heated Seats, Park Distance Control 2004 R1200C Montauk Motorcycle, Artic Blue Metallic, Servo ABS Linked Brakes, Chrome Pkg, Fog Lamps, Heated Grips

Originally Posted by Da_Meister_22
Da-Meister_22,

From what I can see they should be the same although I know in Europe (maybe Asia as well)they block the "Adaptive Brake Light" feature found on U.S. E60 models (tail lights) where the Brake Lights come on in 2 stages of brightness: 1) Normal brightness and 2) High brightness for Panic stopping to warn the drivers behind you "of the urgency" you are trying to stop so they respond faster to your braking actions. I believe that function is programmed "out" in the E60 cars sold outside of North America and not merely a modified version part deleting the function in the tail light assemblies sold overseas themselves although one can't be sure.

HAving explained that, I know my LCI tail lights HAVE the Adaptive Brake Light feature and it works...but then I bought the BMW branded part which although made by Hella could be different than the "generic" Hella replacement you are referring to and not have the feature. Hopefully someone else who has bought them can verify if the feature works on these generics.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Members

Originally Posted by lasvegasguy
is there anyway i can get the LED License Plate kit separately?
Sorry, I am including the LED License Plate kit as part of this package to differentiate what I am selling from others
Old 10-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 525I

So just to be sure this will work with my basic 2006 525I? With no modifications whatsoever?
Old 10-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Members

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to inform you that these items have all been sold and shipped today to a lucky E60 forum member.

Thank you all who expressed interest and sent me PM's regarding this listing

panaguy
Old 10-15-2010, 09:33 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 530i ~ Fully loaded | Sport Package 20" VIP Modular Wheels ICE by Method Sound M Style Body Kit Stop Tech BBK FK High Sport Coilovers RPI Exhaust RPI Air Intake

Just a quick review:

Mark confirmed receipt of paypal payment, shipped almost within the hour and kept me up to speed on everything including tracking number. GREAT SELLER, Thanks again Mark and I look forward to putting the tailights on!!

Purchase with confidence everyone!

Ryan