Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: E60 Weathertech black precision fit floormats

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 04:48 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Used one season. Need to clear out the garage. $65. Prefer local pickup, can meet in Madison or Milwaukee. Shipping runs around $100 due to size of box.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:38 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ccieurzo
Used one season. Need to clear out the garage. $65. Prefer local pickup, can meet in Madison or Milwaukee. Shipping runs around $100 due to size of box.
Is this for front only? Rear only? or all 4?

I'd be interested in the backseat/rear set if you have those two.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:55 AM
Members

This is for all 4. If you can find someone who wants the fronts, I can split them. Shipping is still pretty expensive though.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:44 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is for all 4. If you can find someone who wants the fronts, I can split them. Shipping is still pretty expensive though.
I guess you're further away but it shouldn't be too bad. I used to ship tons of stuff and I actually bought the front set from someone on this forum last year and had them shipped in the original box they came in. The rear mats probably weigh ~3-4 pounds total + throw them in a smallish box and wrap not too bad.

There could easily be someone that wants all 4 but I think there's always someone that wants the front mats. Those are always easier to sell AFAIK. We can work something out for the back now or I can wait and see if someone wants the fronts or ends up wanting all 4. Just let me know.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Members

Are these the same as the Digital fit ones?
Amazon Amazon

If so I will take them off your hands shipped to sumas wa via UPS ground should be less then 25.00 though

let me know what you want to do

Adrian
Old 08-13-2012, 05:29 PM
Members

Originally Posted by crypto
I guess you're further away but it shouldn't be too bad. I used to ship tons of stuff and I actually bought the front set from someone on this forum last year and had them shipped in the original box they came in. The rear mats probably weigh ~3-4 pounds total + throw them in a smallish box and wrap not too bad.

There could easily be someone that wants all 4 but I think there's always someone that wants the front mats. Those are always easier to sell AFAIK. We can work something out for the back now or I can wait and see if someone wants the fronts or ends up wanting all 4. Just let me know.

I'll keep you posted.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:34 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Sl8tr
Are these the same as the Digital fit ones?
http://www.amazon.com/WeatherTech-45...1&s=automotive

If so I will take them off your hands shipped to sumas wa via UPS ground should be less then 25.00 though

let me know what you want to do

Adrian
They are the digital fit ones. I got a UPS ground quote from the UPS Store to CA at $96 due to the size of the box they came in from. WA would probably be more expensive. USPS was over $100.

Chris
Old 08-14-2012, 07:44 AM
Members

That's odd. Can you send me the approximate box size and weight please?
I had a Ducati Monster engine shipped from Maryland to Sumas Wa and it only cost me 175.00
Old 08-14-2012, 08:50 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535xi

You can always Greyhound it

If no one takes them, I'll drive to MKE and grab them when I am in Chicago next.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:29 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Sl8tr
That's odd. Can you send me the approximate box size and weight please?
I had a Ducati Monster engine shipped from Maryland to Sumas Wa and it only cost me 175.00
28"x20"x6" and approx 8 lbs. I will try and check again. Unfortunately, the nearest UPS store to me is 50 miles away since our local store went out of business.

Quick Reply: FS: E60 Weathertech black precision fit floormats