Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: E60 OEM amp PnP trunk subwoofer harness with built in LOC

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 02:13 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: M3
Model Year: 2017

Originally Posted by jnguyen87
it will also work for the individual sound systems correct?
The LOC for the Individual Audio system harness is upgraded to handle more than double the power output of the OEM amp. Price is $115 shipped in the USA.

Remote out most probably will not work in the LOC due to the IA OEM amp outputs. The IA OEM amp outputs have trouble matching any aftermarket signal sensing circuits known so far as the voltage composition is different from the Logic7 OEM amp outputs. It is not a matter of power output but DC content.

Therefore remote turn on must be tapped at the back of the iDrive (pin 13) to turn on aftermarket amps.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 530i N52
Model Year: 2006
Engine: n52

is this kit will help me hear the 2 factory subs under the front seats and my aftermarket sub?
i have a issue..
when i have connected the aftermarket sub+amp..i cant hear the under seats subs.
then when i disconnect the power from the aftermarket amp..i can hear my 2 under seat subs
so...if i use this kit i will be able to listen to my all 3 subs?
thx u
Old 12-06-2012, 04:11 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 535i Platinum Bronze, Cream Beige Dakota Leather, Sport Package, Paddle Shifters, Window Curtains, Nav, Heated seats and steering, 5% tint, 6000k HID, 2500k Fogs, 7000k Angel Eyes, Black Grill, Black Emblems, Tinted Head and Tail lights, Logic 7

I know I don't have Logic 7, but whats the difference between "individual" and "Hi-fi". I have a pair of JL Audio 10W3v3-4 subs and Jl Audio 500/1v2 amp from my e39 that I wanted to install.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:03 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by stel_i79
is this kit will help me hear the 2 factory subs under the front seats and my aftermarket sub?
i have a issue..
when i have connected the aftermarket sub+amp..i cant hear the under seats subs.
then when i disconnect the power from the aftermarket amp..i can hear my 2 under seat subs
so...if i use this kit i will be able to listen to my all 3 subs?
thx u
Your problem is either tuning -your sub is too loud- or your wiring was done incorrectly. Either tune your sub to blend with the overall sound, fix the wiring or you may need to upgrade the underseat (new woofers and an aftermarket amp) to keep up with the sub.

The HiFi harness/LOC in this thread can help in wiring such a woofer/sub amp upgrade (3ch amp).
Old 12-22-2012, 10:05 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by alisaeed03
I know I don't have Logic 7, but whats the difference between "individual" and "Hi-fi". I have a pair of JL Audio 10W3v3-4 subs and Jl Audio 500/1v2 amp from my e39 that I wanted to install.
Individual Audio = Premium sound system in some E60 M5
Logic7 = Premium sound in all E60
HiFi = standard system in all E60 in the USA
Old 12-22-2012, 03:19 PM
New Members

My Ride: 535i Platinum Bronze, Cream Beige Dakota Leather, Sport Package, Paddle Shifters, Window Curtains, Nav, Heated seats and steering, 5% tint, 6000k HID, 2500k Fogs, 7000k Angel Eyes, Black Grill, Black Emblems, Tinted Head and Tail lights, Logic 7

Ok great. I'd like to order one after christmas, could you send me a link and may be if you have a video of installation?
Old 12-23-2012, 05:18 AM
Contributors

Ok great. I'd like to order one after christmas, could you send me a link and may be if you have a video of installation?
This is the link... there are installation photos here. No videos or instructions are provided with this harness as it is designed for experienced DIYer or professional installers.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:07 AM
New Members

Originally Posted by Technic
This is the link... there are installation photos here. No videos or instructions are provided with this harness as it is designed for experienced DIYer or professional installers.
I didn't get the link...
Old 12-26-2012, 11:14 AM
Contributors

I didn't get the link...
What I meant was that this thread that we are right now is the link with install photos. Check the first few pages of this thread for install photos.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:54 PM
New Members

My Ride: 2010 528i xdrive

Originally Posted by Technic
As a quick and efficient solution for those that would like to either add a trunk sub or replace the OEM woofers with SWS-8 (or doing both with harness modifications), this is a custom made to order, plug 'n play complete harness with a built in, either 50W or 150W max Navone LOC -depending on your OEM audio system- with remote turn on signal output right at the harness itself -no need to run a remote wire from the cabin.

This harness connects between the OEM amp and the OEM audio connector using OEM connectors, so no OEM wires need to be cut, spliced or tapped. Just plug it and add the amp. Navone LOC takes care of the Top HiFi (Individual Audio, Logic7) and the standard HiFi OEM amp high power woofer outputs, so interface with any aftermarket amp is guaranteed.

Applies to the E60 5-Series and 6-Series. Can be used with the Top HiFi (Individual Audio, Logic7 or HK Premium systems) of the 1- and 3-Series. PM for details.

Price: $85 thru PayPal, shipped in the USA, 1 year warranty in case of defects or malfunctions. Warranty void if harness is modified in any way.
PM sent. Thanks

Quick Reply: FS: E60 OEM amp PnP trunk subwoofer harness with built in LOC