Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: Authentic MTEC HID Xenon Conversion Kit

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 10:42 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

As the title states, I've got an MTEC HID Conversion Kit for sale. I bought this for a friend, but ended up getting "stuck" with it after he backed out. I bought it from Onspire (www.onspire.com) which is the ONLY authorized dealer in the U.S--which means you get the 2-year warranty. MTEC claims "For Mercedes or BMW, our ballasts 100% fit with car's computer. Error Indicator WILL NOT ON. Unique in the market."

As many of you know, this MTEC kit is completely plug-n-play and probably the best conversion kit you could get. I paid $300 for this kit, and am looking to recoup some of its cost.

This HID conversion kit contains the following components:
* 2 x HID bulbs (clear UV-cut tubes, not coating bulbs)
* 2 x Ballasts (Igniters integrated)
* Installation Accessory Pack
* Required Wirings
* Installation Manual

Note: The Kit does not include igniters because they are integrated into the ballasts. Some lower quality kits come with separate igniters, but come with more complications as a result.

Bulb Size: H7
Bulb Color: 6000K
Price: $250 shipped (to 48 states)

Let me know if you have any questions!
Attached Thumbnails FS: Authentic MTEC HID Xenon Conversion Kit-mtec_1.jpg   FS: Authentic MTEC HID Xenon Conversion Kit-mtec_2.jpg   FS: Authentic MTEC HID Xenon Conversion Kit-mtec_3.jpg