Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: Authentic ACS 4pc lip kit & exhaust tip $1000

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 03:23 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 545i Sport Package Limo Tinted, Heads up display, Fully Loaded Minus Cold Weather Package and Rear window Sunshades.

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='883520' date='May 19 2009, 02:35 PM
i stand corrected on the price. still hasnt sold and has been on the market for awhile

Well look check this out... The Umnitza kit includes the M5 Replica bumper with quad exhaust cutouts.... You can't get that deal any other way.

So basically you will have to spend more money to buy a dummy exhaust and look like a poser. Or go ahead and spend even more money and do quads. You really need to quit putting down people sales by doing this crap.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:31 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Jrowe' post='883587' date='May 19 2009, 06:23 PM
Well look check this out... The Umnitza kit includes the M5 Replica bumper with quad exhaust cutouts.... You can't get that deal any other way.

So basically you will have to spend more money to buy a dummy exhaust and look like a poser. Or go ahead and spend even more money and do quads. You really need to quit putting down people sales by doing this crap.
i was interested in this but dont have the money for it....after watching it sit here for how long? i simply suggested maybe a lower price would get someone to bit. How many people have you seen get new umitza kits in the past few months? my point exactly. hell a lower price might get me to bite.

i was trying to be helpful in getting it sold. Im sure if he can unload it for 100 less than he wants it would be better than having it sit around for a year.

What's funny is your talking about being a poser for a dummy setup yet you put m5 gille's on a 545 LOL

I dont know if you did that on your car or someone else's be dont call people posers for a dummy setup.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:03 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Sport Package Limo Tinted, Heads up display, Fully Loaded Minus Cold Weather Package and Rear window Sunshades.

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='883750' date='May 19 2009, 05:31 PM
What's funny is your talking about being a poser for a dummy setup yet you put m5 gille's on a 545 LOL

I dont know if you did that on your car or someone else's be dont call people posers for a dummy setup.

Hmmm? thing is people are buying the Umnitza because it looks like the OEM M5 kit and it's cheaper for those who plan to do quad exhaust.

Next while your making your smart ass comments about me, your also talking shit to all those who have done the same. And for what? Just so you can go around these forums and keep making your cocky comments? Just get Daddy to pay for this one as well, just like everything else. Go for it.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:41 PM
Contributors

ok ladies enough

time to take it to pm if you want to argue
Old 05-19-2009, 06:42 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Jrowe' post='883775' date='May 19 2009, 09:03 PM
Hmmm? thing is people are buying the Umnitza because it looks like the OEM M5 kit and it's cheaper for those who plan to do quad exhaust.

Next while your making your smart ass comments about me, your also talking shit to all those who have done the same. And for what? Just so you can go around these forums and keep making your cocky comments? Just get Daddy to pay for this one as well, just like everything else. Go for it.
whats really funny is your getting so mad your going personal. You dont know me or my situation. I PAID FOR MY CAR, DOWN PAYMENT, AND MAKE THE 334 DOLLAR MONTHLY PAYMENT. I HAVE ALSO BOUGHT ALL MY MODS. If i asked my dad for money to mod my car he would laugh in my face.

second, you say im insulting people who put m5 gille's on their non m cars, yet you insulted people who buy "look alike m5 kits" and run dummy setups. Im not making fun or talking shit about people who put m5 gille's on their car. IM MAKING FUN OF YOU BECAUSE YOU CALL PEOPLE A POSER FOR RUNNING A DUMMY SETUP YET YOU ROCK M5 GILLES ARARAHAHAHAHAHA - owned.

/end arguement, back to topic.

Great looking kit, wish i could afford it. Too bad my dad wont buy it for me!
Old 05-19-2009, 06:51 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='883827' date='May 19 2009, 07:42 PM
whats really funny is your getting so mad your going personal. You dont know me or my situation. I PAID FOR MY CAR, DOWN PAYMENT, AND MAKE THE 334 DOLLAR MONTHLY PAYMENT. I HAVE ALSO BOUGHT ALL MY MODS. If i asked my dad for money to mod my car he would laugh in my face.

second, you say im insulting people who put m5 gille's on their non m cars, yet you insulted people who buy "look alike m5 kits" and run dummy setups. Im not making fun or talking shit about people who put m5 gille's on their car. IM MAKING FUN OF YOU BECAUSE YOU CALL PEOPLE A POSER FOR RUNNING A DUMMY SETUP YET YOU ROCK M5 GILLES ARARAHAHAHAHAHA - owned.

/end arguement, back to topic.

Great looking kit, wish i could afford it. Too bad my dad wont buy it for me!

OK ENOUGH

back to this mans sale of his AUTHENTIC ACS kit

Good luck with the sale man!
Old 05-19-2009, 07:36 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Can you guys and gals stop threadcrapping on this guys ACS kit? This is a Authentic ACS kit, look up ACS and see how much they charge if you think its too much. This is a great deal for someone. Good luck selling.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:56 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='883825' date='May 19 2009, 06:41 PM
ok ladies enough

time to take it to pm if you want to argue
Old 05-19-2009, 07:58 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by tex_phil' post='883908' date='May 19 2009, 07:36 PM
Can you guys and gals stop threadcrapping on this guys ACS kit? This is a Authentic ACS kit, look up ACS and see how much they charge if you think its too much. This is a great deal for someone. Good luck selling.

Hey if anything were promoting this thing by causing controversy. On another note in reply to AWG. owned? You don't own shit. So please leave your childish humor to the PM box for real. I am only trying to make a point about this mans kit. Not go and argue about 50 different things. You little brat
Old 05-21-2009, 10:11 AM
Members

Whoa whoa whoa, whats with all this drama??? lol, I guess i gotta be thankful that you guys bumped the thread for me while I was away
I myself am still confused as to why the kit is still here, LOL. Im wondering if its maybe because people still think the kit is a fake or too good to be true... maybe i should raise the price....
remember, shipping is avaliable now to those out of state!

Quick Reply: FS: Authentic ACS 4pc lip kit & exhaust tip $1000