Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS 2006 BMW 530I with only 6,500 miles!! $39,500

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 08:05 AM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

I'm not paranoid here.

I just wonder how someone is interested in the M-Kit and asks for price with shipping to SoCal and thirteen hours later wants to sell the car.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:56 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='502977' date='Dec 5 2007, 09:05 AM
I'm not paranoid here.

I just wonder how someone is interested in the M-Kit and asks for price with shipping to SoCal and thirteen hours later wants to sell the car.
Well, a lot can happen in thirteen hours. I know when I decide to sell something, I don't waste any time. If I can post my item within the next 3 minutes I will. Why wait? Timing is important. This happened to me years ago when one Friday morning the company I worked for gave me a notice that I can relocate to Raleigh NC or lose my job the following month. Talked to the wife that afternoon, made a quick decision to move and at that evening I put my Honda Prelude for sale. It's entirely possible. Didn't end up selling the Prelude by the way, ran out of time and had to leave. I ended up giving it to my niece .

If anybody is really interested and they are local they can go check out the car.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:08 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 530i Mtech

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='502977' date='Dec 5 2007, 12:05 PM
I'm not paranoid here.

I agree
Old 12-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Ferdie' post='503012' date='Dec 5 2007, 12:56 PM
Well, a lot can happen in thirteen hours. I know when I decide to sell something, I don't waste any time. If I can post my item within the next 3 minutes I will. Why wait? Timing is important. This happened to me years ago when one Friday morning the company I worked for gave me a notice that I can relocate to Raleigh NC or lose my job the following month. Talked to the wife that afternoon, made a quick decision to move and at that evening I put my Honda Prelude for sale. It's entirely possible. Didn't end up selling the Prelude by the way, ran out of time and had to leave. I ended up giving it to my niece .

If anybody is really interested and they are local they can go check out the car.
thank you for saying that... with the economy these days anything can change...
Old 12-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by hksir' post='503047' date='Dec 5 2007, 08:33 PM
...with the economy these days anything can change...
...so fast?

Don't get me wrong.

BUT:

You become a member, post an introduction, ask for pricing of the M-Kit from Tony (quad_m) a couple days later and thirteen hours after you're trying to sell the car with pics that are still showing dealer names...

It just looks a bit weird, that's it... and you're not even trying to shed light on it...

OK, serious buyers can come and take a look at the car, fine. But I still ask myself: What happened? I am a curious guy, you know?
Old 12-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='503102' date='Dec 5 2007, 04:25 PM
...so fast?

Don't get me wrong.

BUT:

You become a member, post an introduction, ask for pricing of the M-Kit from Tony (quad_m) a couple days later and thirteen hours after you're trying to sell the car with pics that are still showing dealer names...

It just looks a bit weird, that's it... and you're not even trying to shed light on it...

OK, serious buyers can come and take a look at the car, fine. But I still ask myself: What happened? I am a curious guy, you know?
If I've made up my mind to sell the car, than why wait? I should be moving out by the end of month. Nothing is fishy, just too sad that I have to sell the car. . I'm kinda of curious why you are so curious?
Old 12-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by hksir' post='503121' date='Dec 5 2007, 10:45 PM
If I've made up my mind to sell the car, than why wait? I should be moving out by the end of month. Nothing is fishy, just too sad that I have to sell the car. . I'm kinda of curious why you are so curious?

As I said, I am a curious guy. Just as simple as that.
I like it when people tend to make decissions on the spot. I sometimes do that too, but those emotionally made decissions are mostly about less important things than movong.

I find it funny, weird, and impressive, when someone makes such important changes so fast, in hours. I'd like to talk to my wife, my family, find a new home, then I'd start thinking about selling my car.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Members

I bought my car a month ago and I am agressively looking for body kits and wheels now, but I am more than willing to sell my car now if somebody offer me to buy my car..

it can be fishy if he bought this car somewhere online or auction for cheap price and sell it back for profit...but he bought this car from one of biggest bmw dealer in so cal...so...I don't see anything wrong....

well it can be something that he bought it cheap online and put mckenna dealer tag to take photo, but if seller is willing to provide vin number for carfax and meet up in person for paperwork, then there isn't anything to worry about.

the point is this is good price for 6k driven e60

to seller: have u check with mckenna to see how much they r gonna pay for your car? I don't think you will get much lower price than u r asking here
Old 12-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Members

Originally Posted by terry79z' post='503192' date='Dec 5 2007, 06:58 PM
I bought my car a month ago and I am agressively looking for body kits and wheels now, but I am more than willing to sell my car now if somebody offer me to buy my car..

it can be fishy if he bought this car somewhere online or auction for cheap price and sell it back for profit...but he bought this car from one of biggest bmw dealer in so cal...so...I don't see anything wrong....

well it can be something that he bought it cheap online and put mckenna dealer tag to take photo, but if seller is willing to provide vin number for carfax and meet up in person for paperwork, then there isn't anything to worry about.

the point is this is good price for 6k driven e60

to seller: have u check with mckenna to see how much they r gonna pay for your car? I don't think you will get much lower price than u r asking here
Well I hate to sell it back to the stealership, they've already made $$ on me the first time, I wouldn't want them to make $$ on me again especially on the same car.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Members

Originally Posted by hksir' post='503209' date='Dec 5 2007, 07:23 PM
Well I hate to sell it back to the stealership, they've already made $$ on me the first time, I wouldn't want them to make $$ on me again especially on the same car.
Maybe this helps..
Attached Thumbnails FS 2006 BMW 530I with only 6,500 miles!! $39,500-window_sticker_resize.jpg  

Quick Reply: FS 2006 BMW 530I with only 6,500 miles!! $39,500