Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: "2 set" OEM 166 with tires!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 11:17 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 08 535i black

PENDING!
Old 07-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Members

SALE!

[quote name='pablonam' date='15 July 2010 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1279221470' post='1207026']
OEM 166 m5 offset powdercoat advan gold
245/35 275/30 general exclaim ultra high performance
OEM TPMS]
Old 07-16-2010, 07:04 PM
Members

My Ride: 07 550i Titanium Silver, Black Dakota Leather, Steptronic, Sport, Premium, Nav, Sat. Radio, Logic 7, Comfort Access, Rear Sunshade.

[QUOTE=pablonam;1207027]SALE!

Originally Posted by pablonam' date='15 July 2010 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1279221470' post='1207026
OEM 166 m5 offset powdercoat advan gold
245/35 275/30 general exclaim ultra high performance
OEM TPMS]
So you still have the stock color for sale?
Old 07-17-2010, 11:50 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Alpine White on Black interior, Sport and Premium Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Xenon Adaptive Headlights, Mtec V2.1 angel eyes,Hoen Fog Lights, Full M-Tech kit, ACS pedals, LED plate lights, CF Steering Wheel badge, CF Titanium trim, OE

was supposed to buy the 166 advan gold ones but one wheel has been "repaired" (about 2 1/2 inch welded inside barrel) and upon checking it,, it seems like its leaking air OP should post pictures of it.
3tires has air in it and the one that was repaired doesn't

it has good amount of tires though
OP GLWTS
Old 07-17-2010, 11:17 PM
Members

BRO, didnt i link you to a website from where the wheels were purchased? in the site it CLEARLY, and very DETAILED about each wheels.
please, im not here to scam. and i do not sell anything without a description. when i sold my dpes, the guy was quick to pay without even asking me the condition of the wheels. he wanted to buy it by looking at the pictures. obviously i sent him pictures of all the imperfection on the wheels and told him, that im sending the pictures of the flaws as i was sure he was meaning to ask but forgot to ask me that.

i forgot to add the link to the post. since i CANT edit my first post, i thought ill just link them to people who are interested.
and i did send you the links with you "BALASUBAS".

back up for sale...

Originally Posted by BALASUBAS
was supposed to buy the 166 advan gold ones but one wheel has been "repaired" (about 2 1/2 inch welded inside barrel) and upon checking it,, it seems like its leaking air OP should post pictures of it.
3tires has air in it and the one that was repaired doesn't

it has good amount of tires though
OP GLWTS
Old 07-18-2010, 10:16 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Alpine White on Black interior, Sport and Premium Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Xenon Adaptive Headlights, Mtec V2.1 angel eyes,Hoen Fog Lights, Full M-Tech kit, ACS pedals, LED plate lights, CF Steering Wheel badge, CF Titanium trim, OE

The link to the Ebay seller you sent me wasn't posted by you so who would have thought that those wheels were the ACTUAL wheels that you were selling when the location of the item was in New Jersey?! All the while I thought you where just showing pictures on how it will look on an alpine white E60, it was my mistake coz i did not pay attention to it and did not bother reading all the details coz I was using a mobile phone sending you PMs. I'm not saying that you're trying to scam people here, I just posted the CLEAR details of the wheels which you FAILED to include on your original post just so other members will know the REAL condition of the gold rims you're selling. If you intended to be honest about the condition of the rims you can always post new pictures and add MORE details about it, which you haven't done until now. I'm just trying to save your time and other buyer's time as well. Obviously you're mad about my post coz I stated that one rim is REPAIRED.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:19 AM
Contributors

I think this rim is the one that has no air and has a welded portion inside the barrel like i said before, post pics of it!! let me start
Attached Thumbnails FS:  "2 set"  OEM 166 with tires!-166.jpg  
Old 07-18-2010, 11:29 AM
Members

who said im mad?
i think you clearly have problems reading.

below is the exact word by word of how ive message you with:

"here is the link to the wheels for more details.
as you can see im taking a hit on them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...RK%3AMEWNX%3AIT"

when did i mention that the link is what it looks like????? im so confused

anyways good luck finding a set of 166 with tires and tpms for what you were asking for.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:38 AM
Members

Originally Posted by pablonam
who said im mad?
i think you clearly have problems reading.

below is the exact word by word of how ive message you with:

"here is the link to the wheels for more details.
as you can see im taking a hit on them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...RK%3AMEWNX%3AIT"

when did i mention that the link is what it looks like????? im so confused

and didnt i tell you, if you take them and they "actually have air problems" that you can return them to me for a full refund?"

the reason why i did not put them on my car was because we were working out a deal, so there was no need to put them on my car. i will post up pictures of the wheels on my car when i get them back from my parents house.

anyways good luck finding a set of 166 with tires and tpms for what you were asking for.

now for those who are still interested, i will put them on my ride and take pictures as soon as i pick them up from my parents house. since thats where we met to do the deal.

they are back up for sale and will take $1,350
will ship for additional $200 + 3% paypal fees.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:58 AM
Contributors

fyi if you send paypal payments as a gift no one has to pay a fee.

Quick Reply: FS: "2 set" OEM 166 with tires!