Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: 2 Brand New Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545i
Model Year: 2004

FS: 2 Brand New Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tires, 275/30-20
I purchased these tires hoping they would fit, since Toyo's (the only ones that fit) were too darn expensive. Only one tire was mounted for fitment and drove in the parking lot of the tire shop, only less than 1 mile on that one tire. I've had fitment issues with tires since my wheels have a weird offset, plus i am running coilovers making my car too low.

These tires are going for $380 local pick up. Plus $35 for shipping within the 48 states.

Vredestein Website

Old 06-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

Only if they were 19". Good luck with the sale.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Contributors

sweet look tires everywhere in the classifieds. gl with the sale.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Damn good price for some sweet tires. Good luck Jerry
Old 06-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Production date: 02/04 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trim: Anthracite Options: Sport package with STEPTRONIC, Premium Sound, Rear Sunshade, Xenon

I have these tires and they handle so well..especially wet conditions.....quiet too....not to mention good looking
Old 06-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

Originally Posted by khooger' post='900068' date='Jun 3 2009, 09:03 PM
I have these tires and they handle so well..especially wet conditions.....quiet too....not to mention good looking
+1 Totally agreed. I have the same setup as khooger.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Contributors

i would love to keep these tires if they fit. These are way cheaper than Toyo's. Probably if i had different wheels with correct offset it would.

Here is more information about these tires.

The UTQG Rating: 280 AA/A

The traction is the highest you can get "AA"!

Extremely unique HIGH tracking power, allowing FASTER CORNERING!! ROBUST outer shoulders with 25% more rubber on the outer diameter for EXCEPTIONAL & SUPERIOR handling!! ENHANCED appearance for SPORTS cars!! Innovative design and sophisticated longitudinal tread design. Noticeably QUIETER then any other brand!!!!
The Vredestein tires are designed in Europe where high performance cars must handle the challenges of the high speed Autobahn. They are speed rated at "Y" for up to 186 MPH!
The exciting European design gives the tire an incredible look. This is the ultimate tire for the higher end of the market. The Ultrac is blessed with many high-tech features. The unique design results in a wider than average tire in this size group putting even more rubber on the road. The look and feel is PURE MUSCLE!
Asymmetric tread design!

All the commands and forces between car and road are transmitted through the tyres, irrespective of the power of the engine, the precision of the steering gear and the reaction speed of the ABS, ASR and other anti-slip computers. The tread designed by Vredestein and Giugiaro for the Ultrac Sessanta plays a crucial role in the transmission of these forces.

The outside edge of the tread absorbs handling forces, which are especially strong when taking corners. The air ratios ? the proportion of air to rubber visible in the tread ? of the two sides of the tread were deliberately changed by Vredestein and Giugiaro, with the ratio lower on the outside than it is on the inside of the tread. Put another way, the outside of the tread has around 25% more rubber than the inside. This extra layer ensures better grip and improved stability on corners by absorbing the powers that affect the tyre in precisely this part of the tread. Improved handling is the result.

The tread of the Ultrac Sessanta features stiffening bridges ? small three-dimensional blocks added to the grooves. These blocks allow more side-thrust force to be built up, ensuring optimal handling. Special furrows on the inside of the Ultrac Sessanta tread quickly evacuate excess water, reducing the likelihood of aquaplaning.

European style by Giugiaro Design.

Untimate handling construction with sturdy sidewall and bead construction.

Jointless Tread compound provides optimal grip on wet roads.

Low rolling resistance for maximum fuel economy.

Rim protector.
Minimal noise levels.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by delje08' post='901211' date='Jun 4 2009, 06:20 PM
i would love to keep these tires if they fit. These are way cheaper than Toyo's. Probably if i had different wheels with correct offset it would.

Here is more information about these tires.

The UTQG Rating: 280 AA/A

The traction is the highest you can get "AA"!

Extremely unique HIGH tracking power, allowing FASTER CORNERING!! ROBUST outer shoulders with 25% more rubber on the outer diameter for EXCEPTIONAL & SUPERIOR handling!! ENHANCED appearance for SPORTS cars!! Innovative design and sophisticated longitudinal tread design. Noticeably QUIETER then any other brand!!!!
The Vredestein tires are designed in Europe where high performance cars must handle the challenges of the high speed Autobahn. They are speed rated at "Y" for up to 186 MPH!
The exciting European design gives the tire an incredible look. This is the ultimate tire for the higher end of the market. The Ultrac is blessed with many high-tech features. The unique design results in a wider than average tire in this size group putting even more rubber on the road. The look and feel is PURE MUSCLE!
Asymmetric tread design!

All the commands and forces between car and road are transmitted through the tyres, irrespective of the power of the engine, the precision of the steering gear and the reaction speed of the ABS, ASR and other anti-slip computers. The tread designed by Vredestein and Giugiaro for the Ultrac Sessanta plays a crucial role in the transmission of these forces.

The outside edge of the tread absorbs handling forces, which are especially strong when taking corners. The air ratios ? the proportion of air to rubber visible in the tread ? of the two sides of the tread were deliberately changed by Vredestein and Giugiaro, with the ratio lower on the outside than it is on the inside of the tread. Put another way, the outside of the tread has around 25% more rubber than the inside. This extra layer ensures better grip and improved stability on corners by absorbing the powers that affect the tyre in precisely this part of the tread. Improved handling is the result.

The tread of the Ultrac Sessanta features stiffening bridges ? small three-dimensional blocks added to the grooves. These blocks allow more side-thrust force to be built up, ensuring optimal handling. Special furrows on the inside of the Ultrac Sessanta tread quickly evacuate excess water, reducing the likelihood of aquaplaning.

European style by Giugiaro Design.

Untimate handling construction with sturdy sidewall and bead construction.

Jointless Tread compound provides optimal grip on wet roads.

Low rolling resistance for maximum fuel economy.

Rim protector.
Minimal noise levels.
damn i wish i had some extra cash to just buy these and hold on to them until i needed them. But i just mounted my generals and they have less than 100 miles on them so i wouldnt need them for a long time!! GREAT DEAL and good luck with the sale!
Old 06-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by khooger' post='900068' date='Jun 3 2009, 09:03 PM
+1

Have the same tires. GL with the sale.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:23 PM
Contributors

anyone out there need rear tires?

Quick Reply: FS: 2 Brand New Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta