Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FREE Dashboard!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 08:13 AM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2012 535i M-Sport

I thought this thing would have been worth money; Maybe it is, maybe it isn't - either way I need it gone because it is dominating my upstairs closet and I don't have a garage.

Last time I offered something for free it got a little confusing for me to keep track of - and I don't want anyone to get excited about this and then find out I it is gone, so here is the deal:

I am in Studio City, Ca. 91604. Google map it - if you are willing to make the drive, send me a PM, (don't reply to this thread) and we can work it out. But please do me a favor and only write if you are 10000000% sure you will come get this, I will try to answer all potential questions in this post.

It is a black dash (do they make other colors? I honestly don't know) and it is in very good shape. It is non-HUD and with the cut-out for push-button start. It comes with the speaker grille with solar sensor attached and all the misc. fittings you would assume would come with it, such as the top little side vents.

My car has always been parked underground (previous owner in SF always garaged it) so there is zero sun damage/fading/warping or cracking.

What else....oh yeah - YES, it will fit in your E60. If we put it in upside down in the back seat - you'll have to roll down a window and pick it up a bit as you close the door so one end can rest on an armrest, but it fits and won't damage your interior.

I think that's all, anything else you want to know I am sure you can find out online. I don't feel it is a good idea to post my phone number so PM me and I will reply in the order I receive - if you give me your number that would be best.

Thank you in advance for taking this thing away!
Old 09-17-2011, 10:08 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill take it!!
Pick it up Monday.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:12 PM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2012 535i M-Sport

Haha, it's yours!

GONE