Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FEELER: Part out OR sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 10:52 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Just want to see what I can get for the mods or my car with the mods - either or.

the car: 2006 (prod. date 10/2005) 530Xi (Manual transmission)
ALPINE WHITE, BLACK LEATHER, BAMBOO ANTHRACITE TRIM.
Navigation System
Sport pk
Premium Pk
Cold Weather pk
18 inch style 123 wheels (tires are almost new Bridgestone RFTs up front and 2-week old Conti DWS in the back)
adaptive Xenon headlights
Park Distance Control
(pretty much fully loaded)

Mods:

-Alpina Front ($979 MSRP) - used, painted Alpine White (I already have two interested people for this, but no numbers yet)
-M tech side skirts - also used, painted Alpine White, but I've not yet installed these, so these can go fast.
-OEM M5 trunk finisher - will fit LCI with a little modification (which, I believe, I can easily do, if the buyer is local) - also used, also alpine white
-H&R lowering springs for Xi - bought these very lightly used from another member on this forum, who used them for one week and re-sold them to get KW's. These are in their original packaging and appear to be BRAND NEW. Come with all the documentation and warranty cert. (I never got around to installing these - just got them this past Saturday)
-Alpina graphics for E60 (~$600 MSRP from KSK) - never used, brand new, in their original packaging with the instructions, etc etc.
-LCI wheel center caps.
-Black kidney grills
-RPI scoop and BMC filter (will need the OEM filter, if sold separate from the car)
-Centric Premium Drilled and Slotted rotors (will need the OEM rotors to swap, if sold separate from the car)

I have loads of stuff and basically don't want to part the small things, like the headlights with smoked eyebrow and euro corners or the OEM M5 weighted shift knob, and so on. These smaller things will either have to get swapped locally or stay with the car.

I'd take 20k for the car in stock form or 21.5k with all the mods. Obviously, I would expect the mods to bring in a little more than the difference between the two, if I have to go through the trouble of selling them separately.

Search my posts for info on the car, ask questions - let me know what you think and so on, so forth.

Best of luck to everyone!
Old 03-29-2010, 11:11 PM
Senior Members

huh??? you are selling your car???

what are you tryng to get
Old 03-29-2010, 11:26 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by monsterj34
huh??? you are selling your car???

what are you tryng to get
Something smaller and more nimble. For now zeroing in on the 335 coupe, but P-cars are within the scope as well... we'll see
Old 03-29-2010, 11:30 PM
Senior Members

335??? Are you trying to visit dealer that often with high pressure pump?? keep your car
Old 03-29-2010, 11:42 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by monsterj34
335??? Are you trying to visit dealer that often with high pressure pump?? keep your car
Silence! Slowster! I will not tolerate intolerance!
Old 03-29-2010, 11:48 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: check siggg

go with a e90 m3
Old 03-29-2010, 11:55 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by jasperxli
go with a e90 m3
Nah, I'll wait till BMW comes back to their senses and makes the M3 a six-cylinder car again, just as God intended it
Old 03-30-2010, 12:01 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: check siggg

Originally Posted by v_therussian
Nah, I'll wait till BMW comes back to their senses and makes the M3 a six-cylinder car again, just as God intended it
agreed. e36/e46>e9x
Old 03-30-2010, 12:11 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by jasperxli
agreed. e36/e46>e9x
My best friend just bought an E36 M3 Vert - I gotta tell you, man: this car is a real friggin M3 - just like I remember them.

Don't get me wrong (and Krozi all hot and bothered ), the E92 M3 is my dream car no matter what - I just don't want to own/lease it in NYC area, with insurance costs being high, AND no real space to let it run free. Besides, the 335 with the N54 engine (HPFP issues notwithstanding) is a beast in and of itself - I can be running 400 horses in it without even cracking the block open - just a tune and some breathing hardware. But you know what, I've been thinking lately, best mod you can ever do to any car is improve the driver - I've been thinking that with a smaller car, I'll be more comfortable going to some racing driving school and learning some new techniques. I heel-n-toe like an amateur, at best, and my racing line sucks even on PS3 - making myself better in a 335 would be like adding 50-60 horses to that car. And let's get it straight, I've been driving for nearly 20 years now - and I'm only 31yo, I've been a daily driver since I was about 18yo, so I consider myself way better than "average". But the day you think you're perfect is the day you should look for another hobby, right? aaaanyway, any takers for my mods?
Old 03-30-2010, 07:51 AM
Contributors

V, why on earth did you purchase all these mods and never installed them.
I remember when I got the SLIGHTEST MOD, I couldn't wait to see it on my car. Heck I got my spring booster delivered by a friend of mine at 9pm, got my flash light and installed it. went riding till 1am.

You crazy man (please dont kill me )

Quick Reply: FEELER: Part out OR sale