Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FEELER: LCI Tail Lights

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 08:21 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 04 530i 06 ///M5

does the yellow make them stand out more or does it look better all red?

i've never seen the euros in person?
Old 03-29-2010, 08:22 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Probably more of a personal thing. I believe that a majority of the forum members prefer the Euro, but I personally like the US (red) better.

I am trying to get rid of the orange/amber damnit, lol.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Joe poeser, you can pick up one of these and buy a second light from either Ricky for euro spec or Garry for US spec. You would be saving either way.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:36 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Originally Posted by skunkd
does the yellow make them stand out more or does it look better all red?

i've never seen the euros in person?
I personally like the red better, but the amber euro ones look more unique, only because it's not on your everday 5er.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:10 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i, 2012 E70 X5 35i
Model Year: 2004

If you want.. I was going to start experimenting on modding the tail to change the LED's... If you want to wait I can see if its doable for you.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:20 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by nigxdoof
If you want.. I was going to start experimenting on modding the tail to change the LED's... If you want to wait I can see if its doable for you.
That might be an option MK. Lmk.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:03 AM
Contributors

My email for the newbies who can't pm me yet. phidinh16@gmail.com
Old 03-30-2010, 05:11 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 05 530I

Dam phi, you know what you can do now. You can install both and post up pictures to show some people the difference between the US ver and the EURO ver now ahaha. Since some people don't know the difference. It would be nice.

(Oh yeah I just received my HID bulbs today thanks.)
Old 03-30-2010, 05:16 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by NC916
Dam phi, you know what you can do now. You can install both and post up pictures to show some people the difference between the US ver and the EURO ver now ahaha. Since some people don't know the difference. It would be nice.

(Oh yeah I just received my HID bulbs today thanks.)
Sweet man! Yeah, we need a definitive giude for these lights!
Old 03-30-2010, 08:05 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by AKAlius
I bought a set of second hand LCI tail lights from two different people. I received one US spec passenger side tail light and one Euro spec tail light. WTF right!?!

Anyway, I need my lights to match, so one of these needs to go.

The US spec one has a small hairline crack where the trunk closes. You can not see it when the trunk is closed. It does NOT leak water. For extra reassurance I went over one inch of the hairline crack with very little super glue just to be sure. You would have a hard time seeing it, if it was not pointed out. This kind of blemish is common. I think the previous owner may have closed the trunk really hard and it caused it to have the hairline crack. The crack does not budge when pressure is applied. It is solid!

The Euro Spec is in like new condition.

Price is:
US Spec Passenger Side - $230 Shipped for the Continental US
Euro Spec Driver Side - $240 Shipped for the Continental US

Pics of the Driver Side

Attachment 102568

The blemish is located right where the red part meets the clear.
Attachment 102569

Attachment 102570

Euro Spec Driver side

Attachment 102571

my friend has a used excellent condition us spec taillight for 325.00 but not including shipping

Quick Reply: FEELER: LCI Tail Lights