Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

E60 Vorsteiner Decklid Spoiler, Unpainted! Carbon Fibre !

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 06:15 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the other thread, which grew too big with comments for additional photos. So here they are:
Price is $450.00. The shipping from Australia is now $100 via EMS. The size of the spoiler is too big and over their limit.

-
Old 10-31-2009, 06:26 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Gorgeous, the additional pics certainly looks like the Vorsteiner trunk spoiler.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Members

Just to let you guys know, I was going to buy the spoiler from this guy. I sent him a PM about the availability and more pics. He responded the same day and said it was still for sale and sent me the pics in this current post. I asked for one more pic of the underside where it shows the Vorsteiner sticker and he hasn't responded. That was three days ago. That price seems to good to be true. He could have had this spoiler sold to me if he was able to just take one more pic of the sticker, but instead he reposted his ad and never replied to me. I would be really cautious about buying from him if I were you.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:50 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

He took a few days to reply to me as well. He also sent me these same pics but I didn't know he had raised the shipping charge. I PM-ed him this morning so maybe I'll hear from him tonight or overnight since he's in Australia. Seems like member brabusw209amg knows him so I'm going to ping Brabus to get his feedback.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

I would definitely wait for the pix of the sticker
Old 11-03-2009, 05:46 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg' post='1045855' date='Nov 3 2009, 12:59 AM
I would definitely wait for the pix of the sticker
Why? You validated this guy in the other thread. Are you taking back what you said?
Old 11-03-2009, 06:48 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='1045998' date='Nov 3 2009, 09:46 AM
Why? You validated this guy in the other thread. Are you taking back what you said?
Old 11-03-2009, 06:55 AM
Members

Let me make something clear, acs5 contacted me a few days ago via PM with:
"Do you still have the Vorsteiner spoiler for sale? I am interested". He follows up with: "can you tell me how much you originally paid for it?". I do not see how much I paid for it really mattered? Why would ANYBODY care. so I sent him some photos. Then he
demands more. Like he is suspecting me? I have a few people already interested in the spoiler, so why should I give in to your demands for more photos acs5? Your attitude shits me.

I prefer to sell to more active members of this forum, look at your last post which was on July 19. Close to 4 months ago. You are beyond suspicious, especially with a transaction involving Paypal so why should I reply to you,
meeting your demands for more photos with that suspicious attitude? I have NOTHING to prove to you. If you were really interested in the spoiler and wanted more photos of the 2 Stickers, a grey Vorsteiner Authenticity Sticker and a Yellow Warning sticker, you would have contacted me again via PM.

No, but see, you instead troll into my sales thread and warn other members that "That price seems to good to be true.", "I would be really cautious about buying from him if I were you." and

"He could have had this spoiler sold to me if he was able to just take one more pic of the sticker, but instead he reposted his ad and never replied to me."
Me. Me. Me. You really think you're pretty high up don't you? You are absolutely dreaming if you think I will deal with you.

And for all the other interested people, I'll take photos of the Authenication Sticker and the ATTENTION sticker.
But what if I had removed it? Then what? Do you want me to dig through my hundreds of email for the original invoice of the spoiler acs5?
Old 11-03-2009, 07:01 AM
Members

You know what screw this, no longer selling the spoiler. I'll have it painted and installed for myself.
However, I'll still post photos up tomorrow in this thread, just for acs5, so he's able to sleep at night.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:02 AM
Contributors

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Mr.Bavarian' post='1046043' date='Nov 3 2009, 10:55 AM
... I do not see how much I paid for it really mattered? Why would ANYBODY care. so I sent him some photos. Then he
demands more. Like he is suspecting me? ... Your attitude shits me.

... You are beyond suspicious, especially with a transaction involving Paypal so why should I reply to you,
meeting your demands for more photos with that suspicious attitude? I have NOTHING to prove to you.

No, but see, you instead troll into my sales thread and warn other members that "That price seems to good to be true.", "I would be really cautious about buying from him if I were you." and

"He could have had this spoiler sold to me if he was able to just take one more pic of the sticker, but instead he reposted his ad and never replied to me."
Me. Me. Me. You really think you're pretty high up don't you? You are absolutely dreaming if you think I will deal with you.

And for all the other interested people, I'll take photos of the Authenication Sticker and the ATTENTION sticker.
But what if I had removed it? Then what? Do you want me to dig through my hundreds of email for the original invoice of the spoiler acs5?
Wow, someone's on their period this month ...
A post (attitude) like that will really get this your spoiler sold!

Why are you trying so hard to be an ass. Just post up the pics
and be done with it. Your price is way below the norm -- that
is why people are doubting and asking questions. As the seller
it is in your best interest to PROVE the authenticity. Why
should we take your word for it?

And yes, please dig through your hundreds of email for the original
invoice of the spoiler. There's a feature called search, and if you
use it, you'd be surprise that it really works. It will find that invoice
if it exists.

Quick Reply: E60 Vorsteiner Decklid Spoiler, Unpainted! Carbon Fibre !