Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

E60 Sprint Boosters

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 01:27 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Porsche 997 & Cayenne

Brand new in Box, UP for Grabs!

Selling
for $270 Shipped
6 Sets Only in Stock.

For good buy,
$255 Shipped for 6 minimum!

Ronny
310 570 8935
Old 01-30-2008, 01:33 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

That's a sweet deal! For those that have yet to buy the SB, get it!
Old 01-30-2008, 01:44 PM
Members

Typo error.
its Group Buy not Good buy =)
Old 01-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Sapphire/ Black leather, NAV, Sports Pkg, Active Steering, Shadow Trim, PDC, Heated Seats/Wheel, Logic 7 Sound, 6 Disc Changer, Blue Tooth, Comfort Access/Seats, ACS Aluminum Pedals, Bi-Xenon lamps and MTEC 2X Super White Foglights

Hello, I am interested and thanks for posting it. Any idea on what the HP gain on a '06 550i would be or how much installation is going to run me? Anyone done this who can tell me if it requires prof. installation (I'm an average Joe...no mech)? My concern is that I will then have modify the air intake to a K&N cone style or something to really get the benefit of the exhaust......Heck now I'm thinking with all the electronics in this thing, I probably have to do a software upgrade to let the car know of the mods and let it fully use them (price?). Can anyone tell me if this will impact my warranty? I'm still under the factory warranty and am hesitant to start doing engine mods for fear that they will blame everything on my mods. TIA!

Thanks guys....kind of a newbie here to mods and have a lot of questions. I just can help but get motivated seeing everyone else's rides!
Old 01-30-2008, 01:49 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Originally Posted by Tbone550i' post='524948' date='Jan 30 2008, 02:45 PM
Hello, I am interested and thanks for posting it. Any idea on what the HP gain on a '06 550i would be or how much installation is going to run me? Anyone done this who can tell me if it requires prof. installation (I'm an average Joe...no mech)? My concern is that I will then have modify the air intake to a K&N cone style or something to really get the benefit of the exhaust......Heck now I'm thinking with all the electronics in this thing, I probably have to do a software upgrade to let the car know of the mods and let it fully use them (price?). Can anyone tell me if this will impact my warranty? I'm still under the factory warranty and am hesitant to start doing engine mods for fear that they will blame everything on my mods. TIA!

Thanks guys....kind of a newbie here to mods and have a lot of questions. I just can help but get motivated seeing everyone else's rides!
sprintbooster is completely plug and play. if anything when you take the car to the dealer you could always remove it. it only takes about 5 minutes. all you need is an allenwrench to take out the accelerator and connect it between the wires.
Old 01-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Tbone550i' post='524948' date='Jan 30 2008, 05:45 PM

Hi there, There is no HP gain for Sprint boosters. It just gives you faster response and acc, its basically plug and play. A few mins installation. =)
Old 01-30-2008, 02:12 PM
Members

Originally Posted by EUROREV' post='524963' date='Jan 30 2008, 06:09 PM
Hi there, There is no HP gain for Sprint boosters. It just gives you faster response and acc, its basically plug and play. A few mins installation. =)
Well, there are no problems so far for the warranty. Everyone is running good. The dealers wont notice this small device.
Old 01-30-2008, 02:22 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by Tbone550i' post='524948' date='Jan 30 2008, 02:45 PM

No horsepower gain...the install is WAY EASY...do not pay to get it installed...all you need is an allen wrench. Where are you located?
Old 01-30-2008, 04:02 PM
Members

Originally Posted by r1racer' post='524971' date='Jan 30 2008, 07:22 PM
No horsepower gain...the install is WAY EASY...do not pay to get it installed...all you need is an allen wrench. Where are you located?
I agree with you. Its too easy to install. It took me 5mins to install on mine!
Old 01-30-2008, 04:09 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535i Space Gray Active Autowerke performance software, custom exhaust, AFE intake

Interested just want to make sure of something does it matter if my car has been modded, (reflashed by activeautowerke) 535i? Will I still get benefits from an SB? Pretty sure I will just want to be sure since after mod the car seemed more responsive.

Quick Reply: E60 Sprint Boosters