Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

E60 M5 Dinan Intakes and High Flow Air Mass Meter

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan
I'm sorry, they were sold a few weeks ago.
Gotcha..
By anychance you selling anything else for our car?? I just bought mine and I'm trying to put together a monster... Please let me know, Thanks..

Mike
Old 04-02-2011, 02:29 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by MrSypher
Gotcha..
By anychance you selling anything else for our car?? I just bought mine and I'm trying to put together a monster... Please let me know, Thanks..

Mike
Sorry Mike. I don't have anything else for sale. If you want maximum performance, get RPI products (Race Precision Inc). Do some research on here and M5Board and you'll see they have the best proven products out there at probably the cheapest price point.

BTW, congrats on your new beast. Post some pics!
Old 04-03-2011, 11:43 PM
Members

Sorry Mike. I don't have anything else for sale. If you want maximum performance, get RPI products (Race Precision Inc). Do some research on here and M5Board and you'll see they have the best proven products out there at probably the cheapest price point.

BTW, congrats on your new beast. Post some pics!
Thanks bro.. I actually just ordered the RPI scoops & blockoffs W/BMC dropins & EVO pulley kit.. I just had my Hamann roof spoiler painted and put it on today. I bought some WeissLicht smoked side markers, 6000K Angel Eyes & 6000K HID's hopefully this week I'll have time to replace those. I really need some kind of exhaust & Rims.. Then I'll be content for now. But I guess 1st things 1st, I still have the dealer temp on the car and need to register & pay the taxes for this beast before I run outta money Mod'ing her. I have another 2 weeks left on the dealer's temp so I'm good for now.. Thank God I'm single right now. I couldn't imagine the shit I'd be hearing between this car and my AR15 I just finished building..
Old 04-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Contributors

Great start. Now go get the RPI GTS exhaust and the ESS tune. You actually should have gotten the RPI pulley then after the exhaust and tune, you'd have an RPI stage 1 car. haha

Where did you get your Hamann roof spoiler? Is it authentic and how much if you don't mind me asking? I like the style a lot and was thinking of getting the VIS CF replica one cause I wanted it in carbon fiber.

BTW, stupid question but what is an AR15?
Old 04-05-2011, 12:43 AM
Members

Great start. Now go get the RPI GTS exhaust and the ESS tune. You actually should have gotten the RPI pulley then after the exhaust and tune, you'd have an RPI stage 1 car. haha

Where did you get your Hamann roof spoiler? Is it authentic and how much if you don't mind me asking? I like the style a lot and was thinking of getting the VIS CF replica one cause I wanted it in carbon fiber.

BTW, stupid question but what is an AR15?
I actually got it from a friend of mine who trolls these boards his name is JD and his shop is called Lorenzo's in the Bronx.. He had one that someone ordered but didn't want it cuz it had a crack in it but I figured we could fix it.. So he gave it to me for $250. but now that I actually see it I shoulda passed on it a shouldn't have tried to be cheap cuz my daurter was playing on my car and she broke it right where the crack was. Talk about wanting to woop her ass.. So now I'm going tomorrow to get my money back or he's gonna have to figure something out.. And here's one of my Ar15's...

Old 04-05-2011, 06:06 AM
Contributors

Sweet looking guns. I think there's a thread or two on here discussing gun collections too.

Well, let me know what else you're looking for and I'll keep an eye out for you.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:13 PM
Members

Cool bro, good Looking..
I think I'm gonna grab John's Exhaust, maybe this weekend he needs my stock system so I think I'm gonna run out to a shop he knows out in LI & swap them out. I'm trying to make time this week to register my car cuz with the exhaust I'm not sure if I'll pass emissions. So I gotta do that before I buy his exhaust but other than that I want some nice 20's pretty much anything Mesh with nice lips. Right now my pockets are feeling alittle lite so I don't have a few grand for some Forged 3pc joints. Atleast the car is paid off all I gotta do is pay the taxes & I'll be straight. Oh also some Eibach's I was checking out.. I know they don't have a crazy drop but 1" all around is alright and the ride is supposed to be better than the rest.. I don't know how true that is but that's what I read.. So that's all I need I think for now. I'm sure I'll think of other stuff, you know how that goes.. Alright brother I gotta run, takecare..