Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Daddy's Girl parting out, 21" Wheels, Bilstein Coilovers, and

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Jet Black MTech 550i 2005 Black Sapphire Sport Package 545i

Fellow E-60 brethren, I hate to say it, but I'm parting ways with my beloved 550... I will be relocating overseas and will have to let her go... So I will be parting out with the aftermarket parts to include these BEAUTIFUL unscathed AM Forged Virtuoso Wheels (check my baby out at: http://www.amforged.com/gallery/bmw_...so/index.html) The Bilstein coilovers, the Mtech spoiler, and the Hamann-style front lip (from Euro rev) will go as well. PM me with offers; BEST offer will take 'em!!! Please no low-balling; I'd recommend you price them for yourself then make offer... Thanks.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Titanium Gray 550i, Cold Weather Package, Premium Sound Package, Sport Package, Shadowline trim, Parking Distance Conrol, Xenon, Adaptive Headlight Control, Navigation System, Satellite

Originally Posted by lostleo550i' post='905912' date='Jun 9 2009, 07:24 PM
Fellow E-60 brethren, I hate to say it, but I'm parting ways with my beloved 550... I will be relocating overseas and will have to let her go... So I will be parting out with the aftermarket parts to include these BEAUTIFUL unscathed AM Forged Virtuoso Wheels (check my baby out at: http://www.amforged.com/gallery/bmw_...so/index.html) The Bilstein coilovers, the Mtech spoiler, and the Hamann-style front lip (from Euro rev) will go as well. PM me with offers; BEST offer will take 'em!!! Please no low-balling; I'd recommend you price them for yourself then make offer... Thanks.
PMed! On Hamann Splitters and the M5 rear spoiler. Thanks!
Old 06-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Good luck with the sales!
Old 06-09-2009, 05:16 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Sorry to hear that you have to let her go. Good luck with the sale.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:52 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by lostleo550i' post='905912' date='Jun 9 2009, 05:24 PM
Fellow E-60 brethren, I hate to say it, but I'm parting ways with my beloved 550... I will be relocating overseas and will have to let her go... So I will be parting out with the aftermarket parts to include these BEAUTIFUL unscathed AM Forged Virtuoso Wheels (check my baby out at: http://www.amforged.com/gallery/bmw_virtuoso/index.html) The Bilstein coilovers, the Mtech spoiler, and the Hamann-style front lip (from Euro rev) will go as well. PM me with offers; BEST offer will take 'em!!! Please no low-balling; I'd recommend you price them for yourself then make offer... Thanks.
bad link to the wheels:

here it is: http://www.amforged.com/gallery/bmw_virtuoso/index.html GL with sales and your move overseas
Old 06-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Those look nice. Sort of like the Hennesey's
Old 06-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by lostleo550i' post='905912' date='Jun 9 2009, 07:24 PM
how many miles on the coilovers?
Old 06-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Jet Black '05 545i, Sport/Premium Pkg, Steptronic, Adaptive Xenon, Nav, L7, Blue2th, PDC,

damn! i wanted those coilovers a week ago. had i just waited.... good luck with the sale and best of luck on the relocation
Old 06-10-2009, 07:02 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 Jet Black MTech 550i 2005 Black Sapphire Sport Package 545i

Thanks for all the inquiries, guys. The mileage on the PSS10 coilovers, I'll have to check out my paperwork when I had them installed. I can tell you this much, mileage was REALLY kept down; those 21" Michelin PS2 tires were not cheap! BTW, wheels are 3-piece forged and will be sold with tires! I believe I still have more pics on my gallery, if you need additional wheels pics.

ALSO FOR SALE, black grille (from Turner Motorsports) BRAND SPANKING NEW, NEVER INSTALLED. Any takers???

Thanks for all the PMs; I'll get back to you on them as soon as possible.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:47 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by lostleo550i' post='906779' date='Jun 10 2009, 09:02 AM
Thanks for all the inquiries, guys. The mileage on the PSS10 coilovers, I'll have to check out my paperwork when I had them installed. I can tell you this much, mileage was REALLY kept down; those 21" Michelin PS2 tires were not cheap! BTW, wheels are 3-piece forged and will be sold with tires! I believe I still have more pics on my gallery, if you need additional wheels pics.

ALSO FOR SALE, black grille (from Turner Motorsports) BRAND SPANKING NEW, NEVER INSTALLED. Any takers???

Thanks for all the PMs; I'll get back to you on them as soon as possible.
PM me for price on the wheels, grill, and coilovers please. THX and good luck

Quick Reply: Daddy's Girl parting out, 21" Wheels, Bilstein Coilovers, and