Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Cobb Accessport tuner for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 07:58 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Found epilithic's post on Bimmerforums. What a shady dude. Le sigh.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:22 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Metallic Green 535i,Dakota Brown leather,NAV,HD Radio, Comfort Access,Sport pkg,Premium Pkg,Cold Weather pkg,Logic7,Park Distance, SAT/Paddles, Ipod adapter, tint, LED Side markers, & halos, heated fronts,CPO'd car, tinted tails, heads, reflectors, backup camera, afe cold air intake, led license plate lights, rear lip spoiler, recoded modules: remote folding of mirrors, deleted accept screen on idrive, auto unlocking of door when ignition turned off, closing windows, & sunroof w/ remote, digital speedo on instrument cluster.

Originally Posted by esqyankee
Link to sale on another forum? If this is true, it would stand in opposition to the PMs I have from him, and your original post would be on point.
All BMWs Selling Cobb accessport tuner - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums
Old 03-13-2013, 09:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Metallic Green 535i,Dakota Brown leather,NAV,HD Radio, Comfort Access,Sport pkg,Premium Pkg,Cold Weather pkg,Logic7,Park Distance, SAT/Paddles, Ipod adapter, tint, LED Side markers, & halos, heated fronts,CPO'd car, tinted tails, heads, reflectors, backup camera, afe cold air intake, led license plate lights, rear lip spoiler, recoded modules: remote folding of mirrors, deleted accept screen on idrive, auto unlocking of door when ignition turned off, closing windows, & sunroof w/ remote, digital speedo on instrument cluster.

Originally Posted by esqyankee
Found epilithic's post on Bimmerforums. What a shady dude. Le sigh.
Sorry bro. That's why I posted this stuff. I know the classified isn't the forum for this, but I thought like you, that I had a shot at it too. Should've seen the no PayPal condition as a warning flag. Anyway, I'm done. I thought the guy would try to square up things on here, but guess not. There are some listings for Cobb access ports on e90 post, & some 3 series forums. Another good sale will pop up. Peace
Old 03-13-2013, 12:51 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535i

You can say what you want. When you don't return PMs you lose out on a deal. I don't have time or patience to deal with wishy washy people who are unsure if they want an item. As far as I'm concerned unless you have the Money in hand and are ready to make the deal then don't post. You have me your offer, I said yes you can have it. But if you also note I said I don't have much time. I need it gone now, as in ASAP. Do you expect me or anybody in general to miss out on a sale because you want to drag your feet. What's done is done, I sold it to a local forum member because he wa READY to make the purchase. I'm more than positive that he can vouch for me and assure everyone that I'm true to my word and follow through. I spent over an hour with him helping him install the tuner, showing him how it works and explaining every in and out of the tuner. If you wanna be sour because you missed out on a great deal than its on you. No dirt off my shoulder. Take care guys.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:54 PM
Contributors

Please. Save that stuff for someone else. I live in CA. I PM'd you on the 2nd. You sold it on bimmerfest around the 6th. I was cool with your terms, & method of payment. I was ready to even overnight the payment to you IF you would have bothered to respond to my PM. YOU never responded to me. Like I said, if I missed out due to position of interest, so be it. You can sell it to whom you want to. All I'm saying is you never acknowledged my interest in your Cobb, then you post up other offers after mine, that came in after mine. That's what I'm talking about. Then you finally come on here & try to make ppl feel like they have no basis for complaining about how you dealt with this whole transaction...
Old 03-13-2013, 07:33 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535i

I love how you assume that there were no other offers in before your pm. Do you have access to my inbox? No? What makes you assume the guy I sold it to showed no interest in it before you? This is do petty. Stop wasting everyone's time and move on. It's people like you that keep others off the forums. They just don't wanna deal with all the drama.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:04 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by epilithic
I love how you assume that there were no other offers in before your pm. Do you have access to my inbox? No? What makes you assume the guy I sold it to showed no interest in it before you? This is do petty. Stop wasting everyone's time and move on. It's people like you that keep others off the forums. They just don't wanna deal with all the drama.
Your location is wrong. It should be Egypt, because you are seriously in denial...............