Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

3 piece Chrome Lowenhart LSR wheels for Sale.

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 08:24 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Hi, I currently have 3 Lowenhart LSR rims for sale, 2 of them are 20x9(2 inch lip)and one 20x11 (4 inch lip). I bend my 4th rim by hitting a pot hole and its not repairable. I had the wheels for about 4 months.The 3 wheels come with 3 continental ContiSportContact 2 tires. 255-30-20 in the front and 305-25-20 in the back. The tires have less then 3k miles on them. I paid over $7800 for wheels and tires when they were brand new. So these wheels are high quaility 3 piece wheels. The wheels have very minor scratches and dings on them and two of the front rims are bend one rim is bend from the back side and the other one is bend from the front side. The rim thats bend from the out side is minor and does not leave any air out from it, but the other one has to be fixed and i took it to a shop to see how much they will charge they said $100 for the back lip to be fixed and $350 for the front wheel since it has to be rechromed agian. The back rim has no bends or anything as you can see in the pic below its like brand new.Please Pm me an offer and we can neggotiate. If you want i can get the wheels fixed for you, i know a place that does a good job. So if you have any questions or comments feel free to pm me i will get back to you.

Thank you,
HyeRolla

Close up pics of my wheels: I have many more pictures available pm and i will send them to you the forum doestn allow me to post any more. Thank you

Old 04-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AMG Killer' post='263571' date='Apr 1 2006, 10:24 PM
Hi, I currently have 3 Lowenhart LSR rims for sale, 2 of them are 20x9(2 inch lip)and one 20x11 (4 inch lip). I bend my 4th rim by hitting a pot hole and its not repairable. I had the wheels for about 4 months.The 3 wheels come with 3 continental ContiSportContact 2 tires. 255-30-20 in the front and 305-25-20 in the back. The tires have less then 3k miles on them. I paid over $7800 for wheels and tires when they were brand new. So these wheels are high quaility 3 piece wheels. The wheels have very minor scratches and dings on them and two of the front rims are bend one rim is bend from the back side and the other one is bend from the front side. The rim thats bend from the out side is minor and does not leave any air out from it, but the other one has to be fixed and i took it to a shop to see how much they will charge they said $100 for the back lip to be fixed and $350 for the front wheel since it has to be rechromed agian. The back rim has no bends or anything as you can see in the pic below its like brand new.Please Pm me an offer and we can neggotiate. If you want i can get the wheels fixed for you, i know a place that does a good job. So if you have any questions or comments feel free to pm me i will get back to you.

Thank you,
HyeRolla

Close up pics of my wheels: I have many more pictures available pm and i will send them to you the forum doestn allow me to post any more. Thank you

No takers?