Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

20" MODA by BBS staggered modular wheels w/tires

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi im a newb here on the e60 forums since i dont own an e60 lol but i bought 20in rims thinking that they would be big enough for my 7 since i really didnt want it to look "ghetto" but i realized they look tiny on my car so i want to sell them and go to 22s i wish they had the same wheel in 22s but they dont. anyway i bought these from tirerack late last year and they have been sitting in my garage since November of last year.

ill just copy and paste my post from bimmerfest

"Im selling my wheels theyre off my car for the winter which means they have never seen salty roads or snow. They're 20in Moda by BBS 215 precision forged modular wheels and they're staggered setup with wider wheels in the back. They are a 5x120 bolt pattern which will fit most bmws. one of the rear rims has curb rash along the trim of the lip and one wheel has a small area on the trim of the lip. . These were on the car in augustish to sept. 2007 and i removed them off the car in late november 2007.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseU...&sort=Brand

theyre wrapped in low profile Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position tires. when i say low profile i mean low profile. the front have 35s on them while the back has 30s on them but the ride is not that bad with them. they're all season ultra performance tires but they have about 1000 miles on them i can post pics of the tread if anyone is interested its near new basically
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...S+Pole+Position

anyway here are a few older pics of them on my car

here is the pic of the curb damage on one of the wheels zoomed in on macro mode. it was hard to see zoomed out but its like this along the trim its very easily fixable from a wheel repair shop but its hard to see unless youre right next to it.

These are beautiful wheels and are very sporty looking i mean as long as you dont have a behemoth of a car like mine and they look small then you should be good. these would look perfect on an e60. i wish they made a 22in in this pattern i would be all over it."

I want 1500 SHIPPED and i have refs if you need them not too much from this site but from other sites and ebay if youre interested in the wheels let me know ill pm you all my refs
Old 04-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Members

oh and here is a pic from tire rack of them on a m5

Old 04-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Members

heres a recent pic of all 4 took them out to get them boxed

couple more pics of the tire tread

and heres a pic proving that they are indeed mine (my name is amalan and is my sn on bimmerfest/bimmerforum)

new price is 1400 shipped!!! i can not go any lower cause shipping these things is going to cost me 200 dollars.
Old 04-10-2008, 05:23 PM
Members

want to get these sold soon i cant too much more flexible with the price unless it is pick up, If you pick these wheels up then pm we can negotiate a price. I am located in Cincinnati OH and would be willing to meet halfway in a 100mile radius. I prefer money order or i can figure out how this wire money to the bank thing works, only reason i dont want to use paypal is because they will charge like 40+ dollars as a "fee" so if youd like to pay that then i would accept paypal otherwise money order would be preferred.