Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

20" 3 PIECE FORGED DTM KREUZ WHEELS CHROME LIPS $1200

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 10:11 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wheels are located in anaheim california.

I knows its not everyone cup of tea.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:27 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

i may be a tad interested. can you give me condition of the wheels? it looks like there is a ton of curb rash on all 4 wheels. is that rust? quality of clear coat?

let me know. thanks.

Originally Posted by bluee60
wheels are located in anaheim california.

I knows its not everyone cup of tea.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:38 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Originally Posted by acuteperformance
i may be a tad interested. can you give me condition of the wheels? it looks like there is a ton of curb rash on all 4 wheels. is that rust? quality of clear coat?

let me know. thanks.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:41 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2000 540i/6: Silver
Model Year: 2000

Originally Posted by tex_phil
the face palm lol
Old 02-18-2010, 10:55 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i

Originally Posted by acuteperformance

let me know. thanks.
Hmmm what are you up to now...
Old 02-18-2010, 10:57 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Well geez, looks like my "lol" is actually one of the nicer posts
Old 02-22-2010, 09:36 PM
Members

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Well geez, looks like my "lol" is actually one of the nicer posts
Guys, the person posting these wheels for sale owns iForged Wheels. He is in the wheel business and when the build cars they usually would like to show case their new designs and styles of wheels, the best way of doing this is by displaying a car with two different sets of wheels on it. That way when at show they can show clients how the car will look with their new designs. Its a way for them to market their products.

Vince, along with various other wheel manufactures have been doing this for years on their demo cars. Shoot me an e=mail and let me know if there are any other parts you have for sale off your dads' e60.

Thanks Tab-
Old 02-22-2010, 09:40 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by elusive
Guys, the person posting these wheels for sale owns iForged Wheels. He is in the wheel business and when the build cars they usually would like to show case their new designs and styles of wheels, the best way of doing this is by displaying a car with two different sets of wheels on it. That way when at show they can show clients how the car will look with their new designs. Its a way for them to market their products.

Vince, along with various other wheel manufactures have been doing this for years on their demo cars. Shoot me an e=mail and let me know if there are any other parts you have for sale off your dads' e60.

Thanks Tab-
That may be so, but....... the stupidest look ever would be the one that has 2 different wheels on each side of the car - stupidest thing I have ever heard of.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by elusive

Thanks Tab-
I have yet to see an iForged show car with 2 different sets of wheels. Nor have I seen any other wheel manufacturing company do this. It's not hard for companies like iForged to sponsor cars to showcase their wheels. To me it sounds a bit unprofessional and just cheap to display wheels in such a way. Goodluck with the sale though!
Old 02-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Speed_Force_E60
I have yet to see an iForged show car with 2 different sets of wheels. Nor have I seen any other wheel manufacturing company do this. It's not hard for companies like iForged to sponsor cars to showcase their wheels. To me it sounds a bit unprofessional and just cheap to display wheels in such a way. Goodluck with the sale though!
I used to sell iForged wheels for 3 years along with other manufactures such as DTM KREUZ, DPE, Vellano, Giovanni, and the list goes on.

Belive me or not just look at iForged website:
This 996 is sporting iforged aeros on one side
http://iforged.com/showroom/main.php?g2_itemId=4592

and Rev's on the other
http://iforged.com/showroom/main.php?g2_itemId=4595

I really dont get how you think its unprofessional, if anything it helps the consumer decide on which style to go with on their cars.

Quick Reply: 20" 3 PIECE FORGED DTM KREUZ WHEELS CHROME LIPS $1200