Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

19" OEM 166s For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 10:26 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Dinan 545i

Originally Posted by stock545i
Hey Rex - I saw these last night, but am on the east coast else would've jumped on this. I've gotta keep on looking - need 2 rear wheels.

GLWS
Thanks! Good luck with your search. Maybe hit up umichcris about his set that he'll be posting for sale...
Old 01-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

Sorry for chiming in on price, it's just that in really good condition, these go for pretty much twice the price your asking lol. They should sell soon...like today
Old 01-07-2012, 10:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 545i, Adaptive Xenons, 19" 166's

Originally Posted by umichchris
Sorry for chiming in on price, it's just that in really good condition, these go for pretty much twice the price your asking lol. They should sell soon...like today

All I need are rims - don't care about tires since I've spent some $ on those already.

Old 01-07-2012, 10:49 AM
Senior Members

No worries at all, Chris. I think I probably am doing a bit of a disservice to other members who plan to sell these at a price of their true worth.
Honestly, I'm losing out on the deal but just want to move them quickly.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:11 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by SME60
I am local, and would like to purchase these. Unfortunately I can't access the pm function, so please email me at Thanks!
Sold to SME60. Thanks, Eric!
Old 01-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Members

My Ride: 04 E60 06 CT9A 96 E36 M

Originally Posted by olskooldj
Sold to SME60. Thanks, Eric!

Thanks again! It was a pleasure meeting you.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: coilvers retrofits
Model Year: 2001 and 2011

glad he sold the wheels at an awesome price.

but seriously, was it necessary to jump in and start telling him he can sell it for twice what he wanted, if someone asks for a low price, let it sell for that. i would have been pissed if i had spotted a good deal and someone ruins it by telling him to sell it for more.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

Lol you have a point, but above all else, this forum is about truthful information FIRST and all other things second. Just the same way we chime in if a price is too high, we try to inform others if they are selling themselves short or protect other buyers that the deal may be too good to be true so proceed with caution. Ya kno?

Looks like this was just a one-off situation where someone got a crazy good deal!
If u think we were wrong on the fair market pricing just look on eBay and see what they are selling for...
Old 01-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Senior Members

Thanks guys for lookin' out for your fellow e60.net member. I think I did sell a little too low, but again, I really just wanted to move the wheels.
umichchris - good luck with your sale, whenever you do list them. I think you will get a fair price on your set. I think the members here are pretty sharp and know that my low-price was just a one-off, and will be a rare find to get the same type of pricing elsewhere...
Old 01-09-2012, 07:36 AM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW 550i M Sport
Model Year: 2010
Engine: 4.8L V8

Lol you have a point, but above all else, this forum is about truthful information FIRST and all other things second. Just the same way we chime in if a price is too high, we try to inform others if they are selling themselves short or protect other buyers that the deal may be too good to be true so proceed with caution. Ya kno?

Looks like this was just a one-off situation where someone got a crazy good deal!
If u think we were wrong on the fair market pricing just look on eBay and see what they are selling for...
Just want to jump in and say that I read through this entire thread and I want to commend all of the members for keeping cool heads and not flying off the handle over a difference of opinion or for providing unbiast information. This is another reason this site stands above the rest...the members are top notch people driving top notch cars! This could easily have been an all out online brawl, but everyone kept a democratic mindset and in the end everybody walked away with a smile. Congrats "olskooldj" on the sale of the OEM's and the purchase of the new wheels (you should post some pics for us)! Way to go fellas...e60.net for life!

Quick Reply: 19" OEM 166s For Sale