Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

128 WHEELS FOR SALE!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 05:00 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: See my signature

These are real BMW 128 style 19" wheels. I purchased them new from BMW of Newport in March 08 and just took them off. I've had these on my car for about a total of 10 months. (taken off in November until March) The wheels are in great shape. The tires are TOYO Proxes T1R with about 10K miles on them. The front tires have plenty of tread left on them and the rears probably have enough for another 10K.

You will also get a bonus of 2 extra wheels if you like. One front (minor rash and slight bend...easily fixed) and one rear wheel (perfect) When I was caught in a hail storm last year I hit a curb and bent one of the front wheels. The body shop received a rear wheel by mistake during the repair so they let me keep it as a spare. I'm glad I have it since I can offer it to the buyer to replace the rear wheel that has a little curb rash on it that I did just a few weeks ago. If you swap these out you will have a just about perfect set of 128 wheels!

I've taken many pics to point out any small imperfections on the wheels. The price is $1500. I would rather have a local buyer in the New England, NY, PA, or NJ area so I don't have to ship these. You could drive up here and I can put them on your car right in my garage, or I may be willing to meet you halfway within reason. Please let me know if you have any questions. Once again these wheels are in great shape!

All 4

Drivers rear (perfect)

Passenger rear (a little rash) You can't really notice it unless you are up close. Like I said I have a perfect replacement for you to make your set 100% no rash.

Passenger front (perfect)

Driver front (very small mark) This mark is so small that you cannot notice it unless you are really looking for it. i just wanted to have the most accurate description and pics for these wheels.

Spare wheels...front has rash and is bent. The rear is perfect.

Old 07-06-2009, 12:06 PM
Members

I'll take these... PM sent. I want the spacers also...
Old 07-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Contributors

OP - great write up and explanation! Wish everyone who was selling stuff like this cared enough to post and describe the product like you did!

Great looking set of wheels...anyone who gets them is lucky!
Old 07-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Contributors

For those of you lazy people that didn't want to do a search here are the pics of the wheels on the car.

Since I've discovered it's not too difficult to wrap and ship these. I've decided I can ship these since there are a few of you that have expressed interest outside my local area. If you are interested let me know.

Thanks for your interest!

Old 07-07-2009, 07:00 AM
Senior Members

hmm tempting.. since i will be going up there soon..
Old 07-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

hey Mark.. whats up hun.. havent seen you on in a while.. so what are you getting next huh...

if i had the spare cash id love these wheels.. seeing them on your car at that meet that time was love at first site for me on oem wheels!!

good luck and anyone who is interested Mark is and honest seller and what you see is what you get... besides if i had the cash id be getting the r.p.i.. grrrrr..lol..
Old 07-07-2009, 02:35 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by melimel' post='935476' date='Jul 7 2009, 04:59 PM
hey Mark.. whats up hun.. havent seen you on in a while.. so what are you getting next huh...

if i had the spare cash id love these wheels.. seeing them on your car at that meet that time was love at first site for me on oem wheels!!

good luck and anyone who is interested Mark is and honest seller and what you see is what you get... besides if i had the cash id be getting the r.p.i.. grrrrr..lol..
Hey Mel! Thanks for the support. I just bought an X5 and also just ordered (don't laugh) my 21" 128 style wheels for it! Yeah I know what you mean with these wheels. I can't give them up. Buy that RPI! I can't wait to install a new exhaust my new 4.8 beast!

BTW...CLOSE THIS UP. WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD! Thanks everyone for your interest!
Old 07-08-2009, 05:41 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by providenceleaf' post='935563' date='Jul 7 2009, 06:35 PM
Hey Mel! Thanks for the support. I just bought an X5 and also just ordered (don't laugh) my 21" 128 style wheels for it! Yeah I know what you mean with these wheels. I can't give them up. Buy that RPI! I can't wait to install a new exhaust my new 4.8 beast!

BTW...CLOSE THIS UP. WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD! Thanks everyone for your interest!
sweet... if i ever had to get a truck it would be the x5 or x6.. i was playing in some nice ones in the stealership one day while waiting for my car.. had the sickest 21's on it.. took a pic on my cell and if my comp wasnt messed up id post it.. anyways good luck hun!!! what color did you get the x5 in?