Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

*AIB* Angel iBright V3.0 OFFICIAL RELEASE

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 12:54 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 06 Z4 Montego Blue, 07 530i Monaco Blue

After many months of design and testing, we are pleased to announce the release of the Angel iBright V3.0

The V3.0 has the following improvements over the V2.0
-3x Brighter*
-Changes to the internal circuitry for better efficiency
-New precision cut heat-sink fins for improved cooling

*Explanation on brightness claim:
In order to measure the brightness of light which the iBright V3.0 puts out, it is necessary to use some very advanced equipment that we are lucky to have access to. The only valid way to compare the brightness of different setups is to use a device which measures the light intensity of the actual Angel Eye ring itself. A device called a photo spectrometer (or spectrophotometer, they are synonyms) is pointed at the Angel Eye ring installed on the headlight itself(e60 headlight was used in this testing) and measurements are taken in a controlled environment.

The following data shows the brightness of the Angel Eye rings powered by the:
-V2.0: ~0.400x10e-4 candela/m^2
-V3.0: ~1.200x10^-4 candela/m^2
(Numbers represent the average of 5 trials)

The same patent-pending design that was used in the V2.0 is again used in the V3.0. In order to achieve the improvements of the V3.0, new technology is used in the proprietary Angel iBright fiber-optic transitioning system design to increase the brightness. Utilizing new internal components and new manufacturing techniques, the iBright V3.0 is the best product in the market, and beats the competition in all aspects.

Same great features of the 3.0 version:
* Absolute brightest product on the market
* Best color matching technology to OEM Xenon headlights(even more accurate than the V2.0)
* NO AM/FM radio reception interference issues
* NO Blinking/Flashing issues on any model BMW while car is running (*other then normal start-up changes in brightness for the first few seconds, on some BMWs)
* Much easier to install due to an ergonomic fitment to hand (unlike any competitor).
* NO On-Board Computer(OBC)/dash errors (unlike some competitors on some vehicles)
* REAL Plug & Play Connectors for every model , NO TAPPING OF ANY WIRES, OEM connector (from vehicle) simply plugs right into the iBright v3.0 base. Direct instant connection. All other competitors have lose wires or unnecessary external components.
* Complete upgraded microprocessor controlled ballast system internal to the unit
* Solid CNC aluminum body that will not corrode or rust.
* One piece construction with no external parts, electronic components or wires.
* Available in 3 different colors of light: ?Xenon Match? White, Blue or Red . Other colors can be custom ordered.
* 100% of the components are manufactured right here in the USA .

Special Pricing Information:

Introductory Sale Price: $299.00
E60.net Price: $259.00

*E60.net price is for the first 100 orders

The website will be updated to allow for V3.0 ordering starting Monday 7/16, and yes the V3.0 is in stock ready to ship.

Upgrade program details will be released shortly.

Thankyou,
AngeliBright.com
Attached Thumbnails *AIB* Angel iBright V3.0 OFFICIAL RELEASE-v3.0a.jpg   *AIB* Angel iBright V3.0 OFFICIAL RELEASE-v3.0b.jpg   *AIB* Angel iBright V3.0 OFFICIAL RELEASE-2.0vs3.0.jpg   *AIB* Angel iBright V3.0 OFFICIAL RELEASE-oemvs3.0.jpg  
Old 07-14-2007, 01:45 PM
Members

Dave

I am in for a set for my E39....where to pay and when can it be shipped out ???

Ken
Old 07-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 525i, Premium,Cold,Xenon Packages

Hmm that last pic w/ OEM comparison is big exggerated

Any discount for ICE v2 users?

OEM Angeleyes:
Attached Thumbnails *AIB* Angel iBright V3.0 OFFICIAL RELEASE-img_0058.jpg  
Old 07-14-2007, 02:59 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by CustomAngelEyes' post='447752' date='Jul 14 2007, 03:54 PM
After many months of design and testing, we are pleased to announce the release of the Angel iBright V3.0

The V3.0 has the following improvements over the V2.0
-3x Brighter*
-Changes to the internal circuitry for better efficiency
-New precision cut heat-sink fins for improved cooling

*Explanation on brightness claim:
In order to measure the brightness of light which the iBright V3.0 puts out, it is necessary to use some very advanced equipment that we are lucky to have access to. The only valid way to compare the brightness of different setups is to use a device which measures the light intensity of the actual Angel Eye ring itself. A device called a photo spectrometer (or spectrophotometer, they are synonyms) is pointed at the Angel Eye ring installed on the headlight itself(e60 headlight was used in this testing) and measurements are taken in a controlled environment.

The following data shows the brightness of the Angel Eye rings powered by the:
-V2.0: ~0.400x10e-4 candela/m^2
-V3.0: ~1.200x10^-4 candela/m^2
(Numbers represent the average of 5 trials)

The same patent-pending design that was used in the V2.0 is again used in the V3.0. In order to achieve the improvements of the V3.0, new technology is used in the proprietary Angel iBright fiber-optic transitioning system design to increase the brightness. Utilizing new internal components and new manufacturing techniques, the iBright V3.0 is the best product in the market, and beats the competition in all aspects.

Same great features of the 3.0 version:
* Absolute brightest product on the market
* Best color matching technology to OEM Xenon headlights(even more accurate than the V2.0)
* NO AM/FM radio reception interference issues
* NO Blinking/Flashing issues on any model BMW while car is running (*other then normal start-up changes in brightness for the first few seconds, on some BMWs)
* Much easier to install due to an ergonomic fitment to hand (unlike any competitor).
* NO On-Board Computer(OBC)/dash errors (unlike some competitors on some vehicles)
* REAL Plug & Play Connectors for every model , NO TAPPING OF ANY WIRES, OEM connector (from vehicle) simply plugs right into the iBright v3.0 base. Direct instant connection. All other competitors have lose wires or unnecessary external components.
* Complete upgraded microprocessor controlled ballast system internal to the unit
* Solid CNC aluminum body that will not corrode or rust.
* One piece construction with no external parts, electronic components or wires.
* Available in 3 different colors of light: ?Xenon Match? White, Blue or Red . Other colors can be custom ordered.
* 100% of the components are manufactured right here in the USA .

Special Pricing Information:

Introductory Sale Price: $299.00
E60.net Price: $259.00

*E60.net price is for the first 100 orders

The website will be updated to allow for V3.0 ordering starting Monday 7/16, and yes the V3.0 is in stock ready to ship.

Upgrade program details will be released shortly.

Thankyou,
AngeliBright.com

Awesome Dave,

Im sure a lot of our members will be happy with the trade in program! the product is great and easy to install.

I wonder if Umnitza will be checkin in soon lol
Old 07-14-2007, 03:08 PM
Senior Members

I am tempted to order, and compare my existing ICE V2, AIB V3 myself and decide which is brighter to my eyes and keep that product.

But $60 more than ICE V2 .. I felt $200 itself is more for a Angeleye lights lol.. I would rather invest $200 more and get the 2008 LCI Taillights
Old 07-14-2007, 03:37 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

v3.0 certainly looks brighter compared to v2.0 in that first pic. We need comparison to Ice v2.0 too.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='447793' date='Jul 14 2007, 06:37 PM
v3.0 certainly looks brighter compared to v2.0 in that first pic. We need comparison to Ice v2.0 too.
i wonder if the guys from the socal meet were able to make a comparison, no matter how many members say that aib v3 is brighter, umnitza will never agree to it. He will find an excuse to say that we are blind or something of that nature, who cares anymore, V3 are probably brighter and now at a better price than before, more competitive.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:45 PM
Senior Members

All the above text in first post wont mean a thing.. what will matter is, only ppl comparing with their eyes at meet will determine the final outcome of which is noticeably brighter!
Old 07-14-2007, 06:53 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by coolguy' post='447797' date='Jul 14 2007, 06:45 PM
I would have ordered it, if it was $200, $260 is too much for me.

All the above text in first post wont mean a thing.. what will matter is, only ppl comparing with their eyes at meet will determine the final outcome of which is noticeably brighter!
]

i think you are right coolguy but at least it gives you an idea of how much brighter than v2 , v3 really is.

It will be interesting to see the comparison of v2 ice and AIB V3
Old 07-14-2007, 07:51 PM
Senior Members

Is there going to be DRL functionality?

Quick Reply: *AIB* Angel iBright V3.0 OFFICIAL RELEASE