Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

$400 MINT DENSION GATEWAY 500 GW500 GW51MO2 iPOD AUX USB

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 10:48 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 545i - ACS front lip, red calipers, hardwired Bel RX65, Satechi A2DP setup, Ram magnetic mount for HTC Kaiser, 40% tint, euro stickers, carbon filter removed (all within 3 weeks of picking up the car. I love this forum! =) NEXT: sprint booster

Just traded in my 2005 545i.

Used for about 3 months. Best mod made to my BMW by far. Installation was a breeze (i can guide you through it) and the functions worked perfectly.

If you have a CD-changer now and have been looking to play your iphone or ipod through the stereo, this is the perfect product.

$400 shipped

See my other posts for rubber floor mats and M5 i-drive knob.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:54 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by jinro1
Just traded in my 2005 545i.

Used for about 3 months. Best mod made to my BMW by far. Installation was a breeze (i can guide you through it) and the functions worked perfectly.

If you have a CD-changer now and have been looking to play your iphone or ipod through the stereo, this is the perfect product.

$400 shipped

See my other posts for rubber floor mats and M5 i-drive knob.
2004 525i will this fit? I have OEM IPOD Intergration but I hate the menu because it is NOT friendly user. How is this Dension a bit different from OEM IPOD Intergration? I DO NOT have a CD Changer though
Old 07-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Members

My Ride: 2005 545i - ACS front lip, red calipers, hardwired Bel RX65, Satechi A2DP setup, Ram magnetic mount for HTC Kaiser, 40% tint, euro stickers, carbon filter removed (all within 3 weeks of picking up the car. I love this forum! =) NEXT: sprint booster

Originally Posted by futurerx06
2004 525i will this fit? I have OEM IPOD Intergration but I hate the menu because it is NOT friendly user. How is this Dension a bit different from OEM IPOD Intergration? I DO NOT have a CD Changer though

It fits in the 2004 5 series but i don't know enough about your car to help you with interface or installation.

Please visit this site for any questions. http://www.dension.com/
Old 07-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Contributors

It fits in the 2004 5 series but i don't know enough about your car to help you with interface or installation.

Please visit this site for any questions. http://www.dension.com/
??
Old 07-09-2010, 12:46 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: MY07 525xi Silver Gray
Model Year: 2007

Good price OP! I've been using this for quite a long time and very happy w/ it.

It should fit since you already have OEM iPod interface (no need to worry 'bout the CDChanger since CDC is exclusive to iPod & this device)... the menu will be similar since that provided by iDrive you'll get a better searching and grouping plus no song limit ... along w/ that you also get USB port so you can hookup and also RCA AUX input. Search around and you'll find in use pics from bunch of members here.

on STD non-Nav iDrive= http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=57883
on iDrive w/ Nav = http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=52253

Originally Posted by futurerx06
Old 07-09-2010, 01:43 PM
Members

Originally Posted by BlaSTiWi
Good price OP! I've been using this for quite a long time and very happy w/ it.

It should fit since you already have OEM iPod interface (no need to worry 'bout the CDChanger since CDC is exclusive to iPod & this device)... the menu will be similar since that provided by iDrive you'll get a better searching and grouping plus no song limit ... along w/ that you also get USB port so you can hookup and also RCA AUX input. Search around and you'll find in use pics from bunch of members here.

on STD non-Nav iDrive= http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=57883
on iDrive w/ Nav = http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=52253

Thanks for the great info and the endorsement! you're exactly what makes these kinds of communities great. sad to be leaving the bmw family.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:58 AM
Members

Price reduced to $380 shipped before it goes onto ebay.

thanks.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:24 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 530i Titanium Gray 2002 530i Alpine White 1999 750iL Anthracite Metallic - Sold 6/2010

Price reduced to $380 shipped before it goes onto ebay.

thanks.
Can you list the components in the kit please?
Will it work with a car with no CDC? I'm probably going to need to have it coded.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:56 PM
Members

kit has the main box, the box that houses aux in, mode selector, and reset button.

it has iphone/ipod connector cable and usb connector cable.

it comes with 3 sets of power/optical cable harnesses for different situations:
1) vehicles with existing CD changer
2) vehicles with no existing CD changer - connects directly to the head unit
3) vehicles with CDC prep (open fibre opticl connector)

thanks.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:19 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW 550i 20" Forgestar F14 Black

Will this be the complete setup? Or will I need to get anything else to get it running? I saw someone who had the ipod set up where the ashtray is now. For me to have the same, will I need this clip installed or does this clip included in the package. I know you mentioned something about the cradle you use but it's to big for me to have in the car. Thanks.

Quick Reply: $400 MINT DENSION GATEWAY 500 GW500 GW51MO2 iPOD AUX USB