Press Articles & Your Comments Post links to 5 Series related magazine articles along with your commentary.

BMW drivers are angriest on road

Old 10-26-2010, 07:39 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i, Silver Grey, Sport Package, R. Shades, Cold Pkg, Sat. Rad., Prem. Sound.

Originally Posted by Aartsy19
Now both the researched link, and this statement are misleading and FALSE!

I think my list accurately describes the worst drivers on the road; (in this case the vehicle is simply an innocent bystandard)

1) Women
2) Orientals ( mainly because they cannot see the road through the "slanty")
3) Durka Durkas
4) Women
Your list looks like it's written by a 5th grader.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:07 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by melimel
yeah, it is kinda shitty dude. Women were number 1 on his list. I mean just cause I have a vagina doesnt make me a bad driver, speak for the ones you know. Ill even put some men to shame cause to me they suck even more. There stupid, inconsistent, drive with an ego and constantly make bad decisions, but I wouldnt throw them at the top and bottom of my list. Single out the cars, not race and sex.. :thumbsdown:
Watch out Mel, I'm "oriental" and I drive a BMW which means I can't drive and I'm angry, it's not a good combination.

What a douche ... :thumbsdown:
Old 10-27-2010, 12:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530 d M-sport e60

White van drivers and construction lorry drivers are the worst by far.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:51 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Personally, I just hate all the a-holes who see you drive a BMW and suddenly think they can school you, block you, cut in etc. Let's face it, objectively, there's NOTHING non-exotic on the road that can compete with a BMW - any BMW. No, Audis are still for little schoolgirls with rich daddies and Benzes are for Paris Hilton and Britney Spears (Joe! ). Bentley GT Speed - maybe, but that's definitely an exotic. Maybe like an Evolution or an STi - that's about it...

what? I'm not angry
Old 10-27-2010, 12:59 AM
Members

Slow people in the left lane. No good!
Old 10-27-2010, 07:36 PM
Members

My Ride: 2010 535i, Sports Package, Nav, Prem Sound

Originally Posted by Aartsy19
Now both the researched link, and this statement are misleading and FALSE!

I think my list accurately describes the worst drivers on the road; (in this case the vehicle is simply an innocent bystandard)

1) Women
2) Orientals ( mainly because they cannot see the road through the "slanty")
3) Durka Durkas
4) Women
What a racist post....seriously you need to get bitch slapped and pistol whipped a few times.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:19 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by amit1947
What a racist post....seriously you need to get bitch slapped and pistol whipped a few times.
I'm a little surprised and dissapointed no one has jump on this dude yet. That's just straight up racist, Praised the lowered once mentioned the word "gook" and he was chastised. This jackass call Asians "orientals", says they can't drive because of their slanted eyes and no one besides Mel and I said something and now you.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Contributors

Maybe I should keep posting what he said until someone actually notices.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 550i Sport Alpine White Options: Nav, Cold Weather Pkg, Comfort Pkg, Black Dakota Leather, Folding Rear Seat Mods: Dinan Free Flow Exhaust, Dinan Stage 2 Software, Dinan High Flow Intake System, Dinan High Flow Throttle Body, Carbon Fiber Front Strut Tower Brace, HID 8000k Fogs, LED Super White Side Markers Coming Soon: HID 8000k Angel Eyes and Lowbeams

Originally Posted by tuffluck
i have one friend who thinks BMW owners are the worst, and then about 10 other friends who think Lexus owners are the worst.
I wish I had 11 friends
Old 10-28-2010, 12:56 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by JeRZee XiE60
I'm a little surprised and dissapointed no one has jump on this dude yet. That's just straight up racist, Praised the lowered once mentioned the word "gook" and he was chastised. This jackass call Asians "orientals", says they can't drive because of their slanted eyes and no one besides Mel and I said something and now you.

Originally Posted by JeRZee XiE60
Maybe I should keep posting what he said until someone actually notices.
JC, I totally agree with you - that was a racist post! No doubt about it. I'm not sure if he was actually trying to make a joke or was just talking out of his you know what... I was gonna say something and then decided to hold myself back - been trying to not start too many fights on the forums lately. But yeah, you're right, he was out of line saying that and he needs to understand it. I'm guessing, if it was NOT a joke, he's just an ignorant immature individual. I don't know about getting bitch slapped and pistol whipped, like someone else suggested - we don't really throw that kind of language around 'round where I'm from. Its probably best to put this to rest, I just wish he'd post an apology + explanation WTF he was thinking when he uttered that.

Besides, if he saw himself driving on, let's say, Ocean pkwy he'd call himself Asian LOL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: BMW drivers are angriest on road