Other BMW Models Talk about all the other BMW models here.

Sad day

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2005, 11:45 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 535d Eccelsa, 05 2005 (built 12-04), sapphireblack, beige dakota leather, electric seats, poplar wood trim, sport suspension, 124 style 18" alloys, differentiated f/r runflat tyres, steptronic, adaptive light control, bi-xenon, BMW PRO nav, cd, cd changer, electric-foldable and automatic antidazzle rear mirrors, automatic antidazzle internal rear mirror, adjustable central armrest, BT, Hifi Professional LOGIC7 , extended functions aircon, full lighting package, green comfort fascia on windshield, PDC park distance control, voice control, CPT9000 car phone, BMW Assist, BMW On-line, BMW Tracking, alarm system, programmable remote controls.

Last monday was a sad day: a beloved member of my (motor) family left her parent's house to go somewhere far away from me. Very bad.

Well, what really happened is that I traded her in for a brand new, younger, prettier and faster BMW R1200 RT. It's a very recurrent thing, girls become older and they are often discharged by their trecherous husband for "new, younger models".
But after a few miles driving the new bike, I'm really excited: what a wonderful piece of German engineering! The driving quality of the new big BMW is amazing, the more considering the size and weight of the bike. And it's fully stuffed with any sort of thechnological stuff: ABS, Electronic Suspension Adjustment, heated handgrips, engine monitoring system, electric adjustable windshield, on board computer, integral and electric-boosted brake system. I love it

As soon as I can rely on a dry and sunny day, I'll post some pics.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:46 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Wow humm made me read the first sentence like 3 times! LOL Very nice! theres a few people here with BMW Bikes also!