Other BMW Models Talk about all the other BMW models here.

New BMW Gran Coupe concept car (sleek 4-door coupe) just unveiled at B

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 04:20 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

from http://www.bimmerpost.com

The concept study on display symbolises the outstanding design expertise of BMW. The BMW Concept Gran Coupé concentrates the fundamental values of the brand. Its body design authentically captures a sense of superior dynamic performance and high-quality elegance. The shaping style, which follows a coherent pattern down to the last detail, convincingly visualises BMW?s philosophy as an automobile manufacturer. As with the Concept CS 2007, BMW once again sets new benchmarks in the design of 4-door coupes with a distinctive sporty character.

Based on a powerful tradition in this segment, the BMW Concept Gran Coupé carries the essence of brand values and the genes of BMW design into the future. The concept shows the classic features of all BMW coupes: the long wheelbase, the vaulted bonnet with forward-pointing lines, the set-back greenhouse, the flat silhouette, the coupe-style roof line and the short front overhang reflect the dynamic potential of the vehicle. The surface structures and the fact that the design quality is geared towards perfection illustrate the aspiration of the brand BMW to build 4-door high-performance coupes with the sportiest proportions and the most elegant design. - http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378296

WALLPAPERS:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378296

BMW finally comes out with its Porsche Panamera / Audi A7 fighter.

Old 04-23-2010, 04:30 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 528i, Space Grey, Nav, PDC, Premium, Sports, Grey Leather, Xenon, Cornering...

LOL. I like it though.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:41 AM
Contributors

Old 04-23-2010, 06:36 AM
Members

Originally Posted by poleposition

Holy Moly!

That's what I'm talking about.
CLS / A7, here comes the real competition.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:52 AM
Contributors

man.........that is just SICK............ SICK!

I just got this email from Bimmerpost, too. The seamless window design is amazing. I saw this on a Mercedes in a showroom last year. Forgot which model but this is just awesome looking!
Old 04-23-2010, 06:58 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

That car is gorgeous!!! Imagine that modded up with an M-Tech kit and wheels?!?!?!
Old 04-23-2010, 07:38 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

this>f10

and it's scheduled for production....NICE
Old 04-23-2010, 07:43 AM
Contributors

p.s. - just on homepage of Bimmerpost.com: "BMW insider has revealed that the BMW Concept Gran Coupe has already been approved for production as the 6-series Gran Coupe. The new 6-series line will thus have 3 variants - the coupe, Gran Coupe, and convertible. A shooting brake model concept has also been built for evaluation. The BMW Concept Gran Coupe will make it's European public debut later this year at the Paris Auto Show incidentally alongside another BMW Concept Car that will debut @ Paris. The visual details of the front and rear of the Gran Coupe will be carried over to the new 6er Coupe." http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378322

THIS IS THE PRODUCTION MODEL !!?!?!?!!#@?!@!#@ !#?@!OMG. /DROOL

The two closest things I can compare to this concept by BMW is the CLS Benz and the Porsche Panamera.

Old 04-23-2010, 07:44 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04 530i Space Gray/ Black Dakota Leather interior with SMG, Sports Package+ Paddle Shifters, HUD, NAV, Premium Package, Multi-Contour Seats, Xenons , Logic 7.

WOW...that looks sick.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:50 AM
Contributors

looks good if it actually makes it to PROD...guess you all dont read Roundel religiously, months ago they noted that BMW had greenlighted the 4door 6 series, i would hope this makes it out, much sleeker than the f10, a winner

Quick Reply: New BMW Gran Coupe concept car (sleek 4-door coupe) just unveiled at B