5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   Other BMW Models (https://5series.net/forums/other-bmw-models-12/)
-   -   If you turned in your E60 for an E9X M3... (https://5series.net/forums/other-bmw-models-12/if-you-turned-your-e60-e9x-m3-105189/)

IrishEyes 10-22-2010 02:46 PM

Excellent. Nice one.
I was pleasantly surprised hew well the M3 rode against a standard m-sport suspensioned car. It's a comfy sport setting yet the car doesn't appear to roll. How they achieved that balance I'll never understand. Wondering how much of an impact the lowered and different EDC settings make.

And you are joining the club as well? We can create our own M-Fest club. E90 4-doors seem to be a very poor seller so they are not making the next gen M3 as a 4 door. Last of the breed - 4 doors and a normally aspirated engine.

I feel like an imposter here with no E60 anymore. So just for you I'll see if I can find a few jokes to keep you happy. :rolleyes:

Gene 10-22-2010 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by IrishEyes (Post 1258902)
Excellent. Nice one.
I was pleasantly surprised hew well the M3 rode against a standard m-sport suspensioned car. It's a comfy sport setting yet the car doesn't appear to roll. How they achieved that balance I'll never understand. Wondering how much of an impact the lowered and different EDC settings make.

And you are joining the club as well? We can create our own M-Fest club. E90 4-doors seem to be a very poor seller so they are not making the next gen M3 as a 4 door. Last of the breed - 4 doors and a normally aspirated engine.

I feel like an imposter here with no E60 anymore. So just for you I'll see if I can find a few jokes to keep you happy. :rolleyes:

yes my e90 M3 is said to be at port however I was told it's on a vessel, unable to confirm which one as of yet as I am waiting word from CA....

hard to know how well the tuned suspension of the zcp will fair different on the track...I've read most and the best track times where done while set in Normal...both Normal on zcp and non zcp is still adaptive...

melimel 10-23-2010 06:10 PM

Hey irish thats awesome, your like family here so even when we dont have E60's anymore who gives a shit, we post and say what we want to cause we can, and thats it.. lol..
By the way, my CA said ill have my car by the end of next week. Yeah! And my 550 goes back and some parts are going up for sale, yeah to that too..

1600 10-25-2010 12:57 PM

Did you get the comp pkge, Mel? Helluva nice ride. Congratulations and can't wait to see it!
You are NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THIS PLACE!

melimel 10-27-2010 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by 1600 (Post 1260075)
Did you get the comp pkge, Mel? Helluva nice ride. Congratulations and can't wait to see it!
You are NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THIS PLACE!

LOL! Im not leaving this place, I love it here. Its kinda like family, I just dont see everyone daily..lol.. and I did get the competition package Lee, my CA said I may have it by Friday, so im waiting. I also have some items Ive already ordered for it being delivered thursday, :rolleyes: yeah

JOHN 11-09-2010 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by poleposition (Post 1253272)
I certainly do

I only like yours :notworthy: I sneek into your garage while your sleeping and do unspeakable things to your wheels. Best wheels to car combo E V E R!! I'm gay for those DPE's. :hyper: :hyper: Seeing Kerri's M3 turned the corner for me. But I think i'm gonna hold onto my M5 for a couple more years and get a Panamera turbo. I know its not that popular around here, but with a few mods it is sublime.................................. or a divorce and a F430 scud :devil: :think: LOL

khooger 11-10-2010 04:43 AM

DAYM.......I have to go order mine.......does the 167's fit the M3?

melimel 11-20-2010 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by JOHN (Post 1267430)
I only like yours :notworthy: I sneek into your garage while your sleeping and do unspeakable things to your wheels. Best wheels to car combo E V E R!! I'm gay for those DPE's. :hyper: :hyper: Seeing Kerri's M3 turned the corner for me. But I think i'm gonna hold onto my M5 for a couple more years and get a Panamera turbo. I know its not that popular around here, but with a few mods it is sublime.................................. or a divorce and a F430 scud :devil: :think: LOL

I think with a dovrce you wont be able to afford the F430, lolol... At lease thats what the lawyers say, lol..