New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself. Everyone here was once new to the 5 Series Forums so don't be shy! Welcome!

saying hi

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 11:25 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 530d Orient blue, fairly basic, navi and MP3 enabled headunit with bluetooth, lots of 198k and still pulls like a train, can't tell you the exact colour apart from its a dark beige trim.

hi to all, thought i should jump in and say hi, been hanging around this site and reading up things, must say some really, really useful stuff here, anyway always been a merc man but recently fancied a change, had an old 3 series a long time ago but chose the wrong car. since leaving england i took my merc with me but decided to take it back to the uk, since been driving a ford galaxy 2008, for you guys across the pond, a mpv,(you guys in the us should have them over there,they are a bloody good motor to run around in) but the wife wanted to have it back, so the search was on.started to look at e61's but after buying a new house did not have the funds, but really wanted a 530d. managed to find a good car, a little tired on the outside but drove really well(198k)so the deal was done. Had the car for 5 days and am loving it. After these few days i know that in a few years i will trade it in and get another with all the goodies on it which is what i wanted originally,after all get an old one if your not sure, and then look for what you really want.