New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself. Everyone here was once new to the 5 Series Forums so don't be shy! Welcome!

Newbie member in NorCal

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2013 | 11:59 PM
New Members

My Ride: 2010 550i M Sport
Default Newbie member in NorCal

Just dropping a note to say hello and introduce introduce myself... I recently fell into a black on black '10 M-Sport 550i that I just couldn't pass up! From the SAT, to the Sat&HD radio, Nav, proximity sensors and iDrive, lets just say I got some serious reading and catching up to do.

My last few rides:
'95 325is (e36)
'01 525i (e39)
'07 Merc e350 sport (w211)

I've been following the forums here for a few years now, and really wanted to thank a lot of you who take the time to contribute to fellow enthusiasts and really help those such as myself with limited means and knowledge.

I've had abs control module/sensor failures, suspension upgrades, radiators needing replacement, and basic mechanical maintenance issues over the years that I would never had been able to perform without the help provided by many on these forums (or linked to others) who took the time to do detailed write ups and walk thru's that you could never find in a consumer manual. The weight of the shared knowledge of our community has easily saved me thousands of dollars in shop visits, and helped to make owning cars of this caliber possible, and I simply want to say thanks!

Now with my "new to me" 550i, it's gonna need a new set of shoes, so you'll prob see me around the wheel/tire fitment and suspension threads!

Regards,
-Len-
916-415-707-808
Old 07-22-2013 | 08:38 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

welcome and enjoy the forums. we can help with wheels and suspension if you like as well =)