New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself. Everyone here was once new to the 5 Series Forums so don't be shy! Welcome!

New member here. New to BMW world.

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 05:28 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 525xi E60 N52
Default New member here. New to BMW world.

Well as title says I'm new to the BMW family. Just recently purchased a very nice 07 525xi E50 N52. Has 106k and looks like it just rolled off the floor. Was a 1 owner car and was kept up with service wise. I am seeing the 100k needy fixes that I'm starting to fix. Just changed the oil filter housing and cooler gaskets and at 60k the transmission fluid was drained but filter was not changed witch I don't understand why but that is on my to do list by the end of the month. I am here looking for some advice and help with it. I have found the pan filter and fluid on autohausAZ along with 24 extra bolts and the mechtronics sleeve gaskit for 240 bucks shipped to my door. Is that a good price? My main question is has anyone done this on a xdrive? Do I need to drop a driveshaft? And is there a step by step right up on it? Thanks in advance for the help. Looking forward to meeting new friends and making a new family here.