New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself. Everyone here was once new to the 5 Series Forums so don't be shy! Welcome!

Hi from Houston

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 05:18 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey everybody Albert here from houston i have a 07 525i got matte black powdercoated vmr vb3 19x8.5 22et 19x10 25et rear is super convaved glad i went with the 19x10.I painted the front grills matte black came out great doing the the chrome window trim this weekend.M5Tech front bumper, big thanks to umnitza and eric over at pyspeed great guys to deal with!sorry for the crappy cell pics, couldnt find the camera
Attached Thumbnails Hi from Houston-photo091.jpg   Hi from Houston-photo092.jpg   Hi from Houston-photo093.jpg   Hi from Houston-photo094.jpg   Hi from Houston-photo095.jpg  

Hi from Houston-photo096.jpg   Hi from Houston-photo097.jpg  
Old 06-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: MY07 525xi Silver Gray
Model Year: 2007

Welcome! Give it a drop to complete the look ...
Old 06-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Contributors

Location: Milky Way, Earth, N. America, CA, San Jose, 95136, Latitude N 37� 16.837, Longitude W 121� 50.461
My Ride: 2004 530i | Sapphire Black | Sport | Premium | NAV | Logic 7 | DPE R07 Variant S Gloss Black with Polished Lip 20x8.5 front 20x10 rear | Falken FK452 tires 245/30/20 front 275/30/20 rear | H&R Coilovers | Smoked Tail Lights | M5 trunk spoiler | AC Schnitzer style roof spoiler | HID 8000K headlights & foglights | 35% tint all around | Sprint Booster | Speed Innovation ECU tuning | M5 trunk finisher | M-Tech body kit | Remus Quad Exhaust | AC Schnitzer style pedals | Euro Stickers | RPi Ram Air Induction | Smoked LED Side Lenses | AC Schnitzer style e-brake handle | AC Schnitzer style shifter | AC Schnitzer style iDrive knob | AC Schnitzer style carbon fiber diffuser | carbon fiber hood/trunk/steering emblems | carbon fiber grilles | carbon fiber door pillars | MTEC v2 Angel Eyes | Hamann style carbon fiber splitter

welcome..enjoy your stay.. great start to your mods!
Old 06-05-2010, 09:32 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

to 5series.net.

Now it's time for the M Tech sides and rear. Or maybe even quads. Or maybe a rear spoiler. Maybe a roof spoiler. Maybe the RPI ram air kit. Maybe an ECU reflash. Maybe a Dinan intake or Dinan high flow throttle body. Why not a RPI exhausts? Maybe coilovers. Maybe a Version 2 Sprintbooster. Maybe HID angel eyes. Or HID fogs. Or HID reverse lights. Or LED interior lights. Or LED license plate lamps. Hmm, the M5 type guage mod looks pretty cool so maybe that too. That LED eyebrow mod is looking pretty sweet so maybe that. Or maybe a really dark windown tint. Hmmm, the M5 mirrors are looking fly. Maybe a nice set of DPE or Radenergie or iForged wheels. Come to think of it, come carbon fiber interior trim might be just what the doctor ordered so maybe that too.

Have no fear. This board will take all of your money in mods. But you'll love it all the same.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Damn... Scott pretty much gone and named all the mods there is to do, lol
Old 06-06-2010, 12:12 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

welcome and enjoy the forums.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

HIYA!
Old 06-06-2010, 12:38 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by sdg1871
to 5series.net.

Now it's time for the M Tech sides and rear. Or maybe even quads. Or maybe a rear spoiler. Maybe a roof spoiler. Maybe the RPI ram air kit. Maybe an ECU reflash. Maybe a Dinan intake or Dinan high flow throttle body. Why not a RPI exhausts? Maybe coilovers. Maybe a Version 2 Sprintbooster. Maybe HID angel eyes. Or HID fogs. Or HID reverse lights. Or LED interior lights. Or LED license plate lamps. Hmm, the M5 type guage mod looks pretty cool so maybe that too. That LED eyebrow mod is looking pretty sweet so maybe that. Or maybe a really dark windown tint. Hmmm, the M5 mirrors are looking fly. Maybe a nice set of DPE or Radenergie or iForged wheels. Come to think of it, come carbon fiber interior trim might be just what the doctor ordered so maybe that too.

Have no fear. This board will take all of your money in mods. But you'll love it all the same.
Lmao jeezus Scott a lil to much coffee this eve?
Old 06-06-2010, 03:20 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by skelevirus
Lmao jeezus Scott a lil to much coffee this eve?
Taking a little break from working until 2 am. Too many cases all blowing up at the same time. But that's a good thing, not drining. No coffee at all. Truthfully, battling the other side in a case gives me all the pick me up I need -- without coffee.

Here I starting thinking of a few mods the OP could do. Any they just kept coming.
Old 06-06-2010, 03:25 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Damn... Scott pretty much gone and named all the mods there is to do, lol
Actually, I didn't nearly hit them all. There are things like upgrade to HID headlight, upgrade to LCI headlights and LCI tails and the cabling, splitters, diffusers, lips, carbon fiber trim pieces, radar and laser detectors, the Dension unit, sport shocks, a new differential with limites slip, a turbo, a SC, smoked/tinted tails, eyebrow and headlights, debadging, blacked out badging (gloss black, matte black, etc), painted calipers in any color, blacked out or painted roundels, killer brake pads, slotted/cross-drillled brake discs, upgraded bake lines, sport automatic retrofit, and about a gazillion brands of wheels and exhausts that I didn't mention....and so much more. Our "bad" influence and really send someone to the poor house.

Quick Reply: Hi from Houston